Shredz is offline Respected Member

Question just a few questions?? need help!!

What do u all think of Test. Prop.??

A little info on the kind I have:
    Anatest
    100mg/ml
    made in canada by Vetoquinol
    10ml bottle.

Is this any good? Anyone here of this?

Also my stats are 24 years old 5'11" 180lbs 11% or so BF and this will be my first cycle. Was thinking of combining it with Winny but thought that since I am new this would do what I need for now. Planning on taking 100mg every 3 days, for 8 weeks.

And then taking Winny a little later.

Thanks in advance for you help!!

marx is offline Member
    With prop I wouldn't go less than 100mg EOD. That's roughly 300-400mg per week which is pretty good for a first cycle. You could run it for 8-10 weeks and run the winny along side it 50mg ED for the last 6. Clomid three days after last prop shot. For a first cycle you should grow well off that...

What do you think?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First what are you trying to acomplish with this cycle? Secondly is the winny injectable. If so thats alot of shots for your first cycle bro. I would take each ed or at least eod and you can't mix so thats 2 shot ed/eod. You might say no problem but think of the scar tisue over time. Just MHO bro

Its my first cycle..so I know that I will gain alittle more then usually..I only realy am expecting 10lbs gain or so. About the winny..it is 100mg/ml and it is taken orally.

I am going away in may and plan to use the winny for that start it around 9 weeks before leaving. Combined with Clen . I have absolutely no problem dieting down..I have never had a problem getting lean.

LIke I said I just want to gain 10lbs or so..so that is why I am thinking just the prop at 100mg eod or every third day.

I was also told that clomid was not necessary..but can get that so if you all recommend that I will do that as well.

guys I really appreciate the help.

marx is offline Member
    Yes, for sure you will need clomid after running prop...

IMO, you should run more than just prop alone...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Then Id say
    Winny 50mg ed
    prop 100 eod

And I would use clomid with any kind of test.

CYCLEON Guest
    ditto on the 100mg EOD - now remember that for a 8 week cycle of this that is 28 injections so that is something you should be ok with - you should grow well off the prop alone on your first - I would run the winny later if you want (after a recovery time) or the first six weeks or so of your cycle - I would recommend using dbol (maybe 20-25mg ED) instead tho and leave the winny for later. start the clomid three days after - gotta love prop

Question thanks u

I knew you guys would come through. You always help.

My plan is like I said to save the winny for later. So I think that I will go that way.

Anyone else have any imput????? Can never have to much advice. Anyone have any Imput on the type and of Prop that I have???

thanks

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Aratest is good as far as I am aware. For a first cycle only go with prop if you are happy with frequent injections.

If you want to use Prop inject ED, and hit 50-75mg ED.

I would agree with cyc and combine with D-Bol for first for weeks and maybe some Deca or Eq. But its a first cycle and you don't want massive gains. But then agin when you day gain 10, you really mean gain 20 keep 10.

yes..i want to keep 10.....so prop..will do it on its own eh? hmm

any other sujections???

Thread Information