thegame01 is offline Member

2 nd cycle what do ya think

Hey everyone. I am looking into my 2 nd cycle .I will be starting in about a month and half or so .I am looking for ideas so i figured i would throw out what i was thinking and then you can let me know what you think.

1-4 test prop (250) evry 3 days------------------------------------
    ---- (every 3 days worked on my first cycle)----------------------
    1-10 test cyp 400 mg's evry 5 days (which=560 a week)
    1-10 EQ 300 mg every 5 days (which =420mg a week)
    10-13 test prop 250 every 3 days

Then of course clomid 3 days after the last prop shot . It's kind of diferent i know .I am not big on the idea of d bol as it's an oral and plus the bloating etc. hence the reason i am hesitant about winny.I know i can inject winny but eod would be very hard for me to do (not due to the shot ).

thats why i on my first cycle i was going every 3 days on the prop plus my source reccomended that . My first cycle was 300 of deca and test cyp a week ,injecting once a week and due to the lack of gains i finished my cycle with some prop week 8-12 at 250 every 3 days and i grew a total of 18 lbs and kept about 15 .

I am 31 and have been lifting for quite a few years i am 5'8" and weigh 180 . I am looking to get some more size but not sacrificing to much body fat (lean massing)i beleive someone once called it .I want to stay lean or as lean as i can

Anyways thats all the info needed i beleive .What do you guy's think of tren ,i am not quite 100% ready on this one but apparently it kicks ass

Thanks
    GZ

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    2nd cycle id try this bro...and shoot the test and eq on mon and friday...Madmax...

prop 100mg eod (1-10)
    test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    eq 400mg (1-10)
    winny 50mg ed (8-13)

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    just curious mm, why monday and friday, I always thought monday/thursday was good for keep concentrations closer?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    not much of a difference bro, both will work....Madmax...

Thread Information