OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise Injections

I have never done eq and I am going to use some this summer. My only cycle experience is prop, and that hurt like a bitch. Does eq hurt in spot injection area after you shoot it?. Because I will be using fort dodge, from anywhere between 8-10cc's a week, and if the shots hurt I will change to qv, and only do it twice a week instead of eod, because I need to do a lot of sprint work

Also is 5cc's to much to shoot into your quad?

Never shot Fort Dogdge bro, but from what I hear its pretty good stuff. I'm sooting QV EQ in my current cycle and lovin' it. As far as the injecting goes, I wouldn't inject anymore than 3cc in a spot at any one time. Maybe some other bros can help out.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    bump

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Shot 3 cc's of fort dodge eq before and it was a breeze. Good stuff even though I would prefer a higher concentration eq such as LFC Labs, PVL, tokkyo, or QV. Nevertheless, fort dodge is a top-of-the-line product in my book...Usualsuspect

*** is offline New Member
    eq doesn't hurt. fort dodge is too diluted for my taste.

you shouldn't need to shoot more than 2x/week. if you're doing a lot of sprint work for ncaa or higher level competition then i suggest not shooting in your lower body at all. even though it won't hurt that much it will still bother the muscle enough to reduce its maximal strength output. delts and pecs are great places to shoot. biceps and triceps are a bit trickier, but can also be done.

JYZZA is offline VET
    Fort Dodge is very good. As far as pain, it doesn't hurt so don't worry.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thread Information