Originally posted by Big Rush
ok, everyone click on this link at look at pic # 1 and # 2....hmmmmmm looks familiar

http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/s...&threadid=1125

whoever this ebay scammer is obviously stole all of his pics
Exactly and you know what else I noticed?!? Once BK took his avatar off of this site (which was the pic on ebay) the URL on Ebay was no longer valid, which means..... whoever stole the pic and started that shit on Ebay was a member of AR - it doesn't even matter if we ever find out who... it is enough that the piece of shit knows they're doing it.

In my opinion BigKev, imitation is the highest form of flattery! I see a lot of you on here dogging out BK for what you think he MAY have done but you all need to realize there is no proof and you need to recognize him for the helpful guy he has always been.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in my book. I would give anyone that ... don't you think you would want that same respect?!? All I'm saying is put yourself in the situation before you speak.

BigKev may lose his temper and go off on some people in defense of his position but who wouldn't ... he has helped FAR more people than he's ever gone off on and those of you who are new on this board and dont' know him... stay out of it!

We're all in the game and we run the same risk! Until you have proof don't go talking shit about people... WE'RE ALL IN THIS GAME TOGETHER... don't forget that!!

Just my .02

luv,
GymChic