rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Big Winstrol Problem Today, worried!

Ok, tell me I'm not an idiot. I spent $225 on a bottle of QV Stan100 winstrol in Mexico. Is this even legit? It says it expires Feb 2005, and the lot number is QVS-1-001
    I just drank 1/2CC (50mg) in 1oz of Orange Juice, am I wasting my money if I drinking it in Orange Juice, should I drink it straight? I researched alot! and can not find what, and how much to drink it with?

Help please, alot of money may have been wasted with my Clenbuterol and all for this cycle!

Thanks

MindBomb is offline Member
    You're okay, although you may have paid little much. Drinking with orange juice will be fine. BTW what else are you taking?

Decoder is offline Banned
    I spent $225 on a bottle of QV Stan100 winstrol in Mexico. OMG! try like 70 bucks in mexico... Drink 1cc every other day. Yes drink it straight.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    bump........., would eod be better than ed when drinking it.. i was thinking about injecting eod and drinking on the days i was not injecting.. i also will be using qv.. anyone have good results from drinking qv winny.. thanx..../..

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    If your going to drink it why not drink it everyday??? The only reason I would think people drink it ws to get away from the everyday injects. So yea drink it everyday at 50mg a day for 6 weeks. Also cycle the clen with ECA, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Goodluck
    Jens

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Ok, sorry, the Winny came from Mexico and I got the 20ml bottle of Winstrol and 200 Novagam Clenbuterol . I am doing Cardio 3X week and taking 1/2cc Winstrol everyday, tapering the Clens up to 5/day for the 2 weeks on/off schedule. Thanks for the help, when I drink it straight shoukd I just put it under my tongue for a while to absorb?

Decoder is offline Banned
    IF i were you id shoot probably ED and alternate it on your delts for best results, now if your going to drink it, i suggest drawing 1cc out with a syringe unscrew the point off, and suck it out, drink it llike water, or put it in your protein shake. Ive read many posts comparing drinking to shooting, drinking shows like 18% less effective or something i forget but still incunclusive really..

Thread Information