Decoder is offline Banned

Dbol Only Will Keep All Gains.

Well i have done lots of cycles in the past, presently i dont feel like doing a big cycle and just want to gain an easy 10-15 pounds so im doing dbol by its self, and i have done this before, now no matter what all of you say or think, i can keep all the gains from dbol by keeping the intensity and diet UP. I am planning a 1k cycle in a few months. Is anyone else this way when it comes to AS, can keep gains off certain AS when people claim you cant?

JYZZA is offline VET
    No, not me. I wouldn't do D-Bol on it's own even if I got it for free. I see no point in a d-bol cycle w/ out any Test.

Why don't you run Test w/ it?
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

*** is offline New Member
    you're gonna do an all dbol cycle and you're gonna spend 1k?!!! damn! no wonder you can make huge gains from just dbol alone

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    You must be taking alot of Dbol , save the next grand for a new liver bro!

JYZZA is offline VET
    I think he is doing d-bol few months before 1K cycle. I personally think it's a waste. If your going to do a cycle..do it right...
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

yes im doing the dbol by its self for 4 weeks, as i save up for my real cycle that is coming wich im spending a grand on. up in a few months, but i can gain 15-20 pounds off the dbol by its self and keep it all, wich is what im looking for right now, and i know ill keep all gains from it, i was wondering if anyone else had those "genetics" or capabilites of keeping gains off a certain steriod like that with out stacking or clomid.

i don't have that ability and don't believe in that ability, but i do believe that you need to do what works for you. so if it works then go for it.

JYZZA is offline VET
    If you could gain and keep
    Originally posted by Decoder
    i can gain 15-20 pounds off the dbol by its self and keep it all,
    then why do you spend 1K on another cycle.....bro, if you have such great "genetics" then just do D-Bol cycles all your life....LOL
    I'm sorry but I don't belive you...
    Click Banner To Enter

MueTHroS is offline New Member
    that is weird does your balls shrink and stay shrunk from my ready on ar i beleive that you will have this kindof problem with no clomid therepy

that is fine, but dbol is mainly water not lean muscle wich ill need winstrol eq etc.. for and i want high MG's of it wich will cost me, then im begining to wonder who has the problems here if you cant' keep gains off something like dbol. IF you cant keep your gains from DBOL i think there is something wrong with your intensity or diet, i have never had that problem..

Originally posted by MueTHroS
    that is weird does your balls shrink and stay shrunk from my ready on ar i beleive that you will have this kindof problem with no clomid therepy
    uhh nope. and if it id i would run HCG but that wont happen.

JYZZA is offline VET
    that is fine, but dbol is mainly water not lean muscle
    So what do you eat to keep 15-20lbs of water?
    Click Banner To Enter

that is fine, but dbol is mainly water not lean muscle wich ill need winstrol eq etc..
    that's exactly why you can't keep all your gains from dbol cuz it's maily water.

unless you count water gains as quality gains to keep. basically you are admitting that you need another AS (or 2) after the dbol to keep the gains.

Well nothing special just foods high in protien i maintain around 3k of cals a day, and take lots of protien shakes the usual, but i always hit it hard making sure i don't lose any strength and thats what keeps it, once you start lighting up you start lossing the gains quick.

why is DBOL given to starvation victims if they are just going to lose what they gained? like it was originally created for.

JYZZA is offline VET
    why is DBOL given to starvation victims if they are just going to lose what they gained? like it was originally created for.
    Cuz they have nothing else to eat....
    Click Banner To Enter

Anyways im not arguing with you guys that i keep the gains, you are going to say i don't when i do i don't care!, i was wondering if anyone else was like this..

JYZZA is offline VET
    Anyways im not arguing with you guys that i keep the gains, you are going to say i don't when i do i don't care!, i was wondering if anyone else was like this..
    Hey bro...from d-bol itself w/ out any other AS....I don't belive you. You might be able to keep some but I can't see how it's possible to keep all that WATER gain. Doesn't matter what kind of diet you have(how many bags of salt)..lol. And I hope you don't up your carbs by 50% and turn your gains into fat.

If you say you do then more power to you. I don't know of any one that is able to keep water weight. So you will be the first....

Good luck on your upcoming cycle....

Peace
    Click Banner To Enter

well ill tell you guys in lets say 8 weeks what happened. IM guess at the most a 2-3 pounds loss if that.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Decoder,
    How many cycles have you done and what weight did you start at when you began juicing?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Out of curiosity... Why? (regardless if it works for you or not)

Why not just bust your ass for those four weeks naturally? If your tight with your diet, you might put on 3-5 lbs. Then cycle away! Just wonderin....

Peace

well i am 21 i have done 3 cycles my last one was t4 800mg's a week/ decca 600mg's a week, primoteston 250 mg's a week for 10 weeks. I am currently 6" 220 14%, well flgator im finding it hard now between cycles to gain naturally, im sure it others are dealing with this problem.

i was 180 when i started to juice, blew up to 235 at one point, i have a medical condition that put me in the hospital last year couldnt eat probably or work out for 7 weeks, so i dropped to 200 in january of this year, and i put on 20 pounds on up till now.

i am doing this dbol thing because of the weight i lost in the hospital i feel small can't help it.

roch is offline Member
    good luck man. you know your body better than anybody. and it sounds like you have gained some pretty good weight in the past.

peace

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by JYZZA

So what do you eat to keep 15-20lbs of water?
    - your comments on this with that thinkin' avatar are making me cough up my protein shake all over my keyboard

Decoder - if you want to experiment a little, more power to ya... but it would probably be better to just save the gear for other purposes, like a bridge or to stack it with other gear. If you ran 50mg ED you could get a good weekly androgen dose - but how solid the results are would be interesting to hear about... if you want to experiment a bit - why not a Winstrol only at 75mg ED? Better solid gains with less water.

But I don't know... it's kind of a toss up. I would sooner do a Test Prop only at 50mg ED than run Dbol only where an effective "only" dose would be heavy on the liver...

BTW - starvation victims are much smaller than you...

warrior as a previously said i am saving up for a proper cycle probably winny,eth,eq,and 2 others havent decided yet. This is more like an experiment, ill let you know how it goes, my goal is to keep all gains from the dbol , and prove that you do not always lose your gains from that stuff as others have stated.

Thread Information