optionsdude is offline Member

poison oak shot and prednisone

Monday is my test injection day. I was out hiking to some waterfalls today and went through massive amounts of poison oak. I am allergic and will prob have to get a celestone&kenalog shot coupled with prednisone pills. This is what my dermatologist normally gives me and it is the magic cure for poison oak. Does anyone know of any possible adverse reactions these might have with the test? My current TRT is 200 mg test c. on monday, 1mg anastrozole tues,wed,thurs, and hcg .40ml fri and sat.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prednisone is used for many different things. It's a god send for pinched sciatic nerves and is used as an anti biotic also I recently found out. I guess it would be like a strong benadryl.

Only think you need to worry about it water retention. Some people experience serious water weight gains from it.

optionsdude is offline Member
    Thanks lovbyts. I only ended up with one spot on my thumb so no shot. I could not believe it, I usually just get it from being around it and this time I was tromping through it and only got one little spot. They gave me prednisone when I was first having nerve pain in my arm and it did nothing. So they gave me a cortisone shot and another round of prednisone which did nothing either. Neck surgery did work though.

Thread Information