JJJUICE is offline New Member

Question My Ass Needs Medical Attention!!!

hey everyone....I have a very important question. The other day i stuck myself and it didnt feel right so i pulled the pin out and restuck. The orginal place where i stuck myself and started shooting is now this like lump...that is kinda hard. It only hurts when i push on it....but it is extremly noticeable if u look at my ass. I dont know what it is? i am scared to ask someone cause i dont want them to know i am juicin....does anyone have any idea what went wrong and if i will be okaY?

please help thank u

peace

MDMA is offline Banned
    Normal bro. It'll be gone in 3-4 days. Don't sweat it.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    if it is not hot or red you are probably ok. sounds like you pushed a little too fast or too shallow.. or maybe both. sit on the floor and grind on it... or have your chick do it for you!

if it does ANY of the following: turns red, gets hot to the touch, swells more, gets red streaks coming out of it or forms a puss head GO TO THE DR!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    right on, i did 2 biceps the other night, and 2 triceps, 1 cc per body part, i used various substances, boldenone , trenbolone , and propionate ...both biceps were fine but both triceps the next day were extremely inflammed (they looked huge, lol), and then 2-3 days later were very warm to touch and very red/irriated, not always does this signify a problem though, 4 days later all symptoms of sickness, irritation, redness, and heat are gone and triceps are back to normal, moral of the story is: if your being sanitary and even smart, discomfort, redness, swelling, can be a simple irritation from the benzyl...id say if it persits for longer than 5-7 days with no decrease in symptoms, then id get it looked at, best of luck

JJJUICE is offline New Member
    thank u sooo much....i defiantely know what it is now...it was too shallow....now question do i loose the juice that got shot into there? what is it stuck like inbetween layers of the skin? dont want to sound liek a retard but this is the first time it happned to me...but i definately know it is from being tooo shallow....and iwas worried about losing that juice so please let me know!!!! thanks alot u guys...life savers

peace

Slypknot is offline Member
    Too shallow, atleast my experience, is no big deal... I don't think you lost the juice, it will probably just take longer to get into your system (like if you injected into fatty tissue).

The swelling could be a multitude of things - I had it happen to me on my very first shot of winny. The 'ball' stayed there for 3-4 weeks before completely going away. I racked the boards trying to find what the hell it was and came up with a dozen answers.

Sooooo... I just switched from glutes to quads (I was only using 1inch pins anyway, which aren't long enough for glutes). Haven't had a single problem since!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Ripped...nice avatar buddy! But I thought somebody else already has exclusive rights on that one
    J/P bro...It's time for me to find a new one anyway.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Suspect,
    is this better?!?

Thread Information