redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Muscular Development - EQL

Did they say something about EQL in the last month or this month. I just can't remember - talking it over with a bro at work - don't have them around here. I just wondered if they were yea or nea.

Also - Bros - whats your take - some pretty large mg/ml

Kinda nice - the volumous injects are nice to cut down.

any one have any info on EQL ?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    EQL PVL I-P and any other "lab" are all in the same boat as far as I am concerned, I will NEVER use them.

I will stick with what I have...
    A very small supply of Mexican gear

so I take it you had negitive results from the listed labs? Sorry to hear that - what where some of them if you don't mind?

Thanks bro.

Marvin Marshin is offline New Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    EQL PVL I-P and any other "lab" are all in the same boat as far as I am concerned, I will NEVER use them.

I will stick with what I have...
    A very small supply of Mexican gear

Well dog piss is cleaner than most Mexi. gear in most peoples opinion.

Just because a lab is "underground", doesnt mean that their product isn't as good or better than a real pharm.'s gear...

I defy anyone to tell me that Brovel, Tornel, or TTokkyo is better than Black Label or Supra or E.Q.L... cause the facts are that these guys make a great product, that is just as good as any Mexi. gear, if not better...

Yes there is some decent gear from Mexico, like QV, and a few others. Having said that have you ever been to their facilities!?!? Do you really know how clean they are!?!?

If you are so worried about playing it safe then you should stick with FDA approved pharms. like Scherring, or Upjohn ect. ect.

I may be wrong, but none of the Mexi. Vet. gear companies fall in that catagory as far as I know.

The one plus to the Mexi. gear is it is obviously cheap and easy to come by. If that is your reason for using it then hey there is not a damn thing wrong with that. But please, comparing Mexi. gear to some of the more popular underground guys, is like comparing apples to oranges.
    Last edited by Marvin Marshin; 03-20-2003 at 05:47 PM.

Marvin Marshin is offline New Member
    To answer your question redrum, EQL is a very reputable lab that makes quality gear. Give them a shot, you should be pleased with your results.
    Their prices are fair, and their product is easily better than any of the Mexican companies out there. It is a bit more costly than the mexican stuff, but well worth it for the high mg/ml concentrations.
    No floaties in your gear, no 9cc bottles thant should be 10cc, no underdosing on the mg/ml, and the best part is they have domestic service...
    GHB child, I hope that small supply of Mexican stuff you have isnt vet gear, if it is then you are fooling yourself by thinking it is any better than any of the underground products....Then again as the popular cliche goes "ignorance is bliss".
    Big Bump for EQL ant the other good underground bro's out there, its guys like them, that are responsible for bringing the game to another level. Props to them for having the balls to do what the big drug companies will never do....

longhornDr is offline Member
    I have an HPLC in my lab I use to test my gear, and so far the "underground" stuff has been far superior to any mexican gear. If you can find a good underground source with a solid rep you will be much better off than with mexvet crap.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    EQL makes great products, anyone who has used the products or seen the lab tests will not dispute that...

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    http://basskilleronline.com/eqlreports.html
    europa quality lab reports

DoctaBig is offline Member
    dood this is over a year old...i havent even seen these guys around for over 6 months. lol

Thread Information