KC1331 is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions!

I'm new to this site and this will be my first cycle. i plan on 500 mgs/week for 12 weeks. 20 mgs of dianabol per day for the first four weeks. should i include liquidex? if so, how much and how often? anyones input would be much appreciated. anything post cycle to keep gains or...?

I'm 6'2 210. 10% body fat.. Been lifting since high school and played d-1 football so i know my way around the gym.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I read that you are 21 so I highly recommend that you don't cycle till your at lease 24-26. There are numerous threads on this subject with age we are here to protect you from making a bad mistake. If you are 6'2 and 210 with 10% body fat you have a great start. Keep training hard and you will explode when the time comes

I'll be 22 in a few weeks and i understand the risks involved. I'm seeking advice from people with experience and I can either go ahead and do it without any adive or you could help me out...

Blog Entries
    no one here is going to condone the use of aas at your age bro...there is pleanty of info here for you to read....all the answeres you are looking for are in countless threads,,,good luck...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    no one here is going to condone the use of aas at your age bro...there is pleanty of info here for you to read....all the answeres you are looking for are in countless threads,,,good luck...
    Very well said.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Aside from telling you are too young to start cycling, I think that cycle is too aggressive for your first. Do some reading just like all of us had to. And the 'help me or I will just do it myself bit won't work here. What are you doing for your PCT? And with 500/week test, how are you going to stop estrogen conversion?

Thread Information