Polska2 is offline New Member

Fina/prop/winny gyno

Planning to run fina/prop/winny cycle.

Would Novalex help with Winny induced gyno? From what I read it will not do anything to help fina induced gyno. Am I correct? I am kind of afraid of the whole gyno thing. Also, how do I determine (if it happens) which drug is inducing the gyno?

I am planning on running arimidex .5 mg eod (for prop induced gyno). Will this take away from my gains?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    What are you running the prop, fina and winnt at?

Prop 50mg ed
    Fina 75mg ed
    Winny 50mg ed

if your running it like that you should be fine... If you want you can run liquidex instead of arimidex because its cheaper and you can have some nolva on hand but I don't think you should have a problem... thats how I ran mine and didnt have any problems but everyones body is different... and yes your right the winny helps with the progesterone gyno induced my winny and deca ... does that cover everything?

Those are the exact proportions I wish to run.

Will running arimidex or liquidex reduce my gains?
    Should I have bromo on hand also?

Finally, is this cycle a cut cycle? Someone mentioned it will be hard to see weight drop off, however, my main concern is with loosing fat so I'm thinking if I can gain 10lbs of muscle in an 8 week cycle and still stay at the same weight, I would look more cut and bigger. Also, wouldn't the extra muscle help "eat" the fat away? What do you think?

if you use this cycle with a ckd diet checkout (www.c-k-d.com) and stick to it you can drop serious fat and gain real ncie lean body mass... Dont worry about the liquidex and your gains it will not be anything noticable. you can have bromo on hand if you with but once again I don't feel you will need it. muscle wont eat teh fat away but a good diet, working out and cardio will get you there in no time on this stack... best of luck bro feel free to ask anything else that may be on your mind...

If gyno symptoms occur, how do I know what induced it and which to use, novalex or bromo? (Keeping in mind of course what you said about not needing the bromo)

Someone also mentioned to me before: "If you have the cash then go w/ QV winny and either QV Prop or TT Prop"

Would this produce better results? Lessen the possibility of gyno?

Your help is much appreciated.

QV in my opinion is one of the best if not THE best Mex gear. as far as the gyno... if it is estrogen (from the test) then the liquidex would take care of it (but your not on enought test to do that) if id did occur even with the liquidex then start takin nolva. If from fina (wish shouldnt happen because the winny is binding) then take bromo. But in general your not takin high enough doeses of anything to get gyno... buyt if your paraniod then get the liquidex, nolvadex and the bromo... hope this helps..

Tank, Great Info.

If I wanted to go qith QV, how would my cycle look like?

QV winny
    QV prop
    Fina?

Would I still use the same dosages?
    What would this QV cycle run me in terms of cost?

QV Makes all 3. Tren , Prop and Winny so you could use them all but the fina is easier to make and much cheaper... as far as cost I can't help you there. it varies on who your connection is...

Don't have a connection yet. You have pm. Thanks again for your help.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Polska2
    Don't have a connection yet. You have pm.
    hehe, looks like we have another sly cap on our hands.

BTW, I am running the same cycle now but I am running the prop at 75 mg/ed. You shouldn't see any signs of gyno at that dosage as said earlier.

Originally posted by Whoisdaman

hehe, looks like we have another sly cap on our hands.

BTW, I am running the same cycle now but I am running the prop at 75 mg/ed. You shouldn't see any signs of gyno at that dosage as said earlier.
    I'm glad you said that. Gyno had me running scared. Lol.

BTW, what is a "sly cap?"

Thread Information