Thread: Deca Question?

Rukkus is offline Junior Member

Deca Question?

What is the best way to take deca . right now i have the 100mg amps from Organon and i have been taking one 1 on monday 1 on wednsday and 1 on friday. 300mg/week. would i get better results by spacing it out like that or take it all at once?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    first let me say that i think you should wait until you are older to do aas. having said that;

you should stack some test with it bro, at 400mgs a week. your spacing the deca out right though.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Dont know how old you are but if kev says your too young you most likely are. The reason its better to space the injects is to 'try' to keep your levels as steady as possible

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You appear to be spacing the injections out OK but if you are still young you are not making a very wise decision

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with the guys....the spacing is fine, but you should up the dosage to 400mg/wk. and the test is a good idea, too

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I know Ruckass has been around a while and although he is too young IMO, he has done a tremendous amount of research to educate himself and seems much more mature than a lot of guys his age. I'm pretty sure we can't tell him "Don't do AAS".

That being said, I had great results when shooting 200mg on Monday and another 200mg of Thursday. Are you running it with anything else? If so, at what dosage?

i am also taking 500mg of sus 250 per week with 30mg of d-bol.
    thanks for the support Pete235 i appreciate it. i guess no one knows me as well as you. i should probably take my age out of my profile so i dont have to deal with it any more

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Naw...don't hide your age bro. There are a lot of great vets here who also started young and they will be able to help you because of their experiences. If I were you (and I basically just started the exact same stack), I would shoot 1cc of sust and 2cc of deca , in the same needle, on Monday and repeat on Thursday. I'm running 2cc's of ** 100mg durabolin along with 1cc of sust 2x per week...dbol first 4 weeks at 50mg/day

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, I know people who started younger than you who are now in their mid 20s and they are still alive.

You're at the right place to learn, as well as teach others about your experiences...just think, by the time you can drink...you'll be a vet when the old farts will be retiring...

thanks for the help Bro's

in response to your Question i am taking a low dosage 300mg per week for two reasons. 1 because i have never taken it b4 2 because it is not that cheap. but i think i am going to up my dosages in december to 600mg/week.

Thread Information