2timer is offline Senior Member

is it wise to cross the canadian border with roids?

I planning to l.a to pick some vitamins if you know what I mean is it wise to cross the border with them now after all the increase security?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm not sure

my only contact w/canadians was when i was like 10 and i watched STRANGE BREW. i think canadians must all be really dumb and like beer, so maybe carry a sixpack of labatt's as a peace offering if you get caught.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Eh?

I still am uncertain if that frozen land is actually inhabitted by humans

good question warrior

i heard it's just really grey there and all snowy. i heard they all have fake teeth like the NHL hockey players.i think they fish in a little house w/no floor too. i saw all of thison the discovery channel so it must be true

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    OK MAN, don't be dissing the Igloo. We even sleep on beds of ice as it helps raise sperm production. But you forgot a couple things, we don't wear shoe's up here, only ice skates, which makes doing squats incredibly hard. We don't drink Labbats, we drink alcoholic maple syrup. And we don't have fake teeth, we don't have dentists up here, they all moved to Beverly Hills to become plastic surgeons. LOL. Oh yeah, and we all keep beaver's as pets..

canada is sorta like the lochness monster

is like yeah, sure you've heard people talk about it,but i still fail to believe it exists.you really can't blame the dentists either.i'd much rather handle suntanned tits than smelly teeth. canada must be cool.no one remembers it's there so you don't have to deal w/tourists like us newyorkers.

Decoder is offline Banned
    I moved to Texas from Canada 4 years ago, all American girls are lieing whores so far. At least the canadian bitches were nice.

amen to that

all american girls are gold digging, $$ grubbing, whores!i'mmoving to canada!!!!

Slypknot is offline Member
    I can't stop laughing.... is it 'wise' to cross the border? omg... I would say no, it's never wise to try and smuggle over a border anywhere - that's what the damn post office is for! Not to mention those Canadians are sneaky bastards!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    NO, any more than personal amount is bad idea, into canada, if personal amount they may take it, but would not charge you.

Shit - time to hitch up the dog sled and head to the gym!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would answer this but I am late for my hockey game sorry bro!!! You are best to go with what Silverfox said.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done it, just with a bit in my suitcase, I wasnt nervous at all, nice and relaxed like "who gives a f***" attitude so i was confident. No problems.

would I would recommend, is concealing concealing concealing however if you are going too.

And yes, Canada is an myth , I live here and can tell you my snow banks peak over the 9-10 foot mark some years (back when I lived up north) TO is a joke for snow unless you look at this year, its half decent.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Is it wise? Well, I don't think "wise" (in the sense of experienced, judicious old men) is the right word. There is an inherent risk, but if you are smart, it can be done. A small quantity hidden inside of something which is hidden inside of something, hidden inside of something should be ok. But I've never done it.

-SF Besides, people do this coming from mexico all the time. They are more worried about people bringing stuff from mexico where roids are legal than people bringing stuff from america where roids are illegal.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Talking

Stupid americans. Its not all snow up here geez. Im right next to detroit, and if i was a dealer id be rich easy as hell to get shit across. And after a while of going back and fourth you'll end up getting to know one of the toll ppl so they'll just let u through. Of course u might wanna buy shit there once in a while and declare it. Just say ure goignto see your g/f and stuff. Easy to get back and fourth EASY!

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Eh?

I still am uncertain if that frozen land is actually inhabitted by humans
    And if it is, WHY?

--dnb

Fighting Irish is offline New Member
    I think the USA should forget about Iraq for right now and concentrate on a full scale invasion of Canada. Those sons-a-bitches have been asking for it for years! Sure we'll have to sew another star on the 'ole red, white, and blue... but all the loose women and cheap beer will more than make up for the hassle.

North Jersey ...it's got a nice ring to it, eh?

- Fighting Irish

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LMAO

BIG-G is offline Banned
    dick, wannna go to canada for a few hours???

justme is offline Associate Member
    ignorance at it's finest. Keep up the good work !

You guys are just all still upset cause our hockey team thrashed yours.

hey dick renegade,

Not in the least, strip clubs rules change depending on what province your in. From what I have heard in the states the ladies don't get completely naked? every club I have been in or worked in in Canada the ladies get totally naked and some fondling of them selves is usually involved, or dual shows where the ladies are all over each other.

What got me was the lack of knowledge Most of the people from the US posting about Canada actually have about Canada. I dont' know a lot about the US hence I try not to post much about it.

JustMe

Originally posted by cycles the destroyer
    You guys are just all still upset cause our hockey team thrashed yours.
    Huh? We have a hockey team?

Hockey? Who cares?

--dnb

bloatboy35 is offline New Member
    dude, are you serious? is it wise? what do you think?

pcity is offline Junior Member
    I would have to say no buddy.Some friends of mine went to Canada a few years ago.They got caught with a few pistol rounds and the cops took them to jail for interrogation.They eventually let them out after alot of bs.

Re: hockey

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    what is hockey?]
    Is there an echo in here?

i don't know too much about nascar either because i live above the mason-dixon line.

I'm definitely below the M-D line, but I don't follow NASCAR either. Don't these guys know how to make a right turn? Oval tracks are boring. I only follow FIA Formula 1 Auto Racing. Go DC!

--dnb

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    A certain phrase comes to mind "Blame CANADA"

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    I did it but it was really stressful. I was going in holiday in US and I had to bring my stuff. Each time I am competing in US I only bring a little amount with me but nothing major. I know a guy who did it with over 10 bottles and went through no problem.. but it is at your own risk... If you have an angel face like mine there is no trouble but if you look too tough...

LG
    I don't beleive in luck, only work can bring us to reach the top!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    lets go to canada tonight (thurs)!! Gotta know a good spot for gear 1st tho, then we hit the strip joints.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Little Girl
    If you have an angel face like mine there is no trouble but if you look too tough...

LG
    Yes LG, you do have an angel face.

D

When going to the US they always stop me for some reason and get offended when my wife and I both walk up together. When they ask if we are married and we say yes they usually relax and just gun me off until they either search me or wave us on.

Thread Information