ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Fina/winny/eq/t3

I WANT TO START A CUTTING CYCLE USING EITHER OF THESE SUPPLY. I NEED OPINION ON WHICH COMBINATION WILL BE THE BEST FOR REDUCTION IN BF % AND INCREASE LEAN MUSCLE MASS. IF NEONE HAS USED A COMB OF THESE(PRETTY SURE THERE ARE MANY) ANY RESULTS AND COMMENTS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL

CURRENTLY

22YRS........ 6'0 224LBS. STARTED AT 297LBS A YEAR AGO. BEEN LIFTING FOR 4 YEARS ON AND OFF. NOW ON A DAILY BASIS FOR ABOUT A YEAR.

EAT HIGH PROTIEN LOW CARB DIET. CARBS CONSIST OF BROWN RICE N VEGGIES..

CARDIO IN THE MORN FOR 45 MINS AND LIFT 6 DAYS A WEEK DOING ONE BODY PART A DAY ALONG WITH LEGS(SO GETTING TWO DAYS OFF WITH UPPER BODY). RIGHT AFTER LIFTING I DO CARDIO FOR 30 MINS ALSO.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Fina/Winny/Prop is a very very propular combo, I like to stay away from EQ while cutting because of the EQ hunger. Also T3 is good but be experianced with it. Also add some Clen /ECA, you might actually want to do this before the T3 jump. But in the end your diet is still what will matter the most, looks pretty good from what you say. Hope you are getting healthy fats.

Pain

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna second Pain on the t3 issue, as I've been researching the hell out of it. I would think jumping right into t3 would be analogous to developing a fascination with fast cars and going out and buying dropping 150,000 on a car much like that in Pain's avatar instead of buying a miata (the ephedrine free xenadrine), a little boxster (the eca stack) or a Viper (clen ) first to see how you respond and whether that's really your thing. To extend the metaphor, DNP would be the formula one car...but i think you get the idea. In my opinion, T3's real merit is the manner in which it can take you beyond clen/eca when those options have exhausted themselves, practically speaking

Very nicely said Green, I messed with Clen and ECA way before I jumped into the T3 stage. And I am by no means ready for the DNP jump.

Pain

thanks for the advice. can you guys lay out a cycle with t3 included. i've tried the eca stack with clen and wasn't all that bad for me at all. so i am ready for the t3 and never going to be ready for dnp ..... i think. lol

i heard eq is better than prop. and about the hunger. it's ok i'm used to it. i have tons of fresh tuna, boiled egg whites and grilled chicken to suppress it and also the eca stack should help suppress that right? but i would like to know fina/winny/eq or fina/winy/prop?? which is better?? do u guys have ne experience and results ????

For T3 my personal favorite cycle is 5%/40%/55% tappers (Up/Max/Down) that means tapper up for 5% of the time then stay at your max dosage for 40% of the time and then spend the last 55% of the time tappering down. Adjust if for how long you want to run your cycle. I have done T3 for 6 weeks and felt no effects on shutting down the thyroid. I have never found ECA to suppress my appitite but I know that it is supposed to, O Well. As for the cycles I think they will be very minor differences nothing drastic.

Pain

what did you mean by minor differences??????. in reduction of bf??? i would like to know if it's going to be worth it for me do the cutting cycle? i do'nt wanna spend a good amount of money for minor differences.... if that's what u meant by that????

also what about a t3/clen ,eca stack???/ how would that be?

Minor differences in the EQ or Prop cycle. NO cutting cycles are great I will probably run more cutting cycles than bulking cycles in my life, unless my BF gets low and stays there.

Pain

oh ok. there are minor differences from using either one of those stacks. yeah i feel you. i want to reduce by bf as low as possible. like i said i've come along way from 297 to now. but i'm still not able to take my shirt off and be proud.............so i do want to do the cutting cycle? and the only way i'm gonna do the cycle is if it's going to give me better results than the natural way............. and im getting confused i thought people took steroids to get shredded and big?? so is using a stack winny/fina/prop along with t3 better than just the natural way of dieting cardio and lifting alone?

If you have been dieting and doing cardio for a long time and maxed out your natural gains then yes. If you still have a good amount more you can do naturally then don't waste your money. Clean up your diet and hit the cardio, this will do wonders by itself.

Pain

my diet is good and so is my cardio. i am losing weight. and the more weight i lose the more i'm realizing that i don't have too much muscle on my body. so that's the reason for me to want to start as....... so that's y i want to know if the cycle is going to help me with reduction of bf and also gain lean mass..... better than just dieting and cardio

Of course it will you will be using anabolic steriods and thyroid hormons. Just remember gaining muscle and cutting is very hard to do at the same time, devote your time to one thing it will make it easier.

Pain

well thanks,, i think right now i want to reduce bf % and also retain the mass i have and try to gain some more............... so like u said u did more cutting cycles than bulking cycles.

how much of a difference do u think it will be if i did use the cycle vs not using anything and just doing cardio diet and lifting????

Originally posted by ozmax98
    how much of a difference do u think it will be if i did use the cycle vs not using anything and just doing cardio diet and lifting????
    I am not a fortune teller so I don't know. But T3 will make a big difference. It did for me. Plus you might gain some lean muscle with the AS if your training and diet are good. Too hard to tell bro.

Pain

Thread Information