nfceast is offline New Member

domestic or abroad

maybe you guys can help a newbie. And sorry if this is covered somewhere but I couldn't find it.

Seems most of ya think we should go with a domestic source instead of abroad. But from everthing I've read on this board if you go abroad you run the risk of customs snatchin it and sendin' ya a letter sayin' you can object if you happen to be braindead. Whereas with domestic you may have to deal with postal inspecters who I can't imagine being as obligin' as customs seems to be!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    postal inspectors need a warrent to search your package. So the yneed enough probable cause for a judge to sign off on it.

Customs can search anything they want
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

razor67 is offline Banned
    i prefer domestic,i believe there is less of a chance of problems.but then again,if there is a problem you may have more than loosing your gear and a letter in your mail box to worry about.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: domestic or abroad

Originally posted by nfceast
    Seems most of ya think we should go with a domestic source instead of abroad. But from everthing I've read on this board if you go abroad you run the risk of customs snatchin it and sendin' ya a letter sayin' you can object if you happen to be braindead. Whereas with domestic you may have to deal with postal inspecters who I can't imagine being as obligin' as customs seems to be!!
    you pretty much answered your own question here bro...there is no benefit to international ordering if you could get the same stuff domestic. you MAY spend a little less if you are getting wholesale prices from europe or something, however the domestic is almost failsafe imo. as long as your source is reliable and the prices are decent you definitely run less risk when it comes to getting a package seized and losing all the gear. stick with domestic as it could save you much trouble in the long run.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Are there certain countries that get red flagged from overseas? I know I will be getting something from Cananda(BC). I know this isnt overseas but is it still international? Does anyone know how closely customs watch packages from Cananda??
    Thanks brahs

Jens

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    there are certain pharms/distributors that are flagged for controlled substances...all they need to do is open up one package on routine inspection, find gear, and then every time an order comes through from the flagged place it will trigger suspicion and potentially be seized. from canada i really don't know, but i wouldn't be surprised.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    canada is a bit fishy because of all the marijuana coming from them in the past few years, they are becoming very vigilant,on the US side, of canadian packs especially from BC! don't mean to make you paranoid just think you should know that first.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Generally speaking...obviously domestic packs are going to have less risk no secret there...Overseas if they are packaged correctly shouldn't give you any problems though. On price, domestic is almost always going to be more pricey sometimes double the cost or more, depending on how good your connection is.

Thread Information