mrCide is offline New Member

http://www.hydrobarn.com

Last edited by mrCide; 06-23-2007 at 07:52 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if your test level is low it may be a good idea to hold off on the clomid...i know it might suck to wait a few months and still have a level like that, but the doctor may know what is best. if you are worried that he wants you to wait, then i would be honest and tell him that you started to juice and see what his response is. i seriously doubt that 3 injects @ 250mg would make your test levels plummet that low, so maybe this was a previous condition you didn't know about. find out what his course of action might be so you can make an educated decision.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    You can always take clomid, but I dont see the problem with taking it now, after all it is designed to do what you need in part. Please keep in mind though that I'm no doctor and im not about to tell you to go against your doctors advice. It could be that he doesnt know of clomids helpfulness in that sense, like you said. lol, shit this post doesnt help you at all does it? wait for Ichabod, or someone with medical knowledge to help you out. my "guess" is that clomid would be helpful though.

Last edited by mrCide; 06-23-2007 at 07:53 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's your call, but if you did the research and have a plan, I'd stick to it. If your test levels are screwed up that bad. That they can't recover then what would be the difference. This is just my opinion, I'm not a Dr. That is why I don't do deca it shuts you down hard, if you do go with the colmid do it for 4 weeks.

Now for the butt cheeks, why were you injecting in the cheeks? Here's what I do, put your hands on your waist. That inch and a half area below your thumb is where I inject. Just mention this incase you really were injecting in your cheeks.

JohnnyB

Last edited by mrCide; 06-23-2007 at 07:53 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by mrCide
    but when i say cheeks i mean my glutes i did exactly what you said to inject.. used the hand on waist thing..

anyhow, thanks for the response..
    I figured, but I put it up just incase

JohnnyB

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Better to play it safe IMO

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I want to know what gear you were taking that gave you two infections from three shots.

I would take the clomid now personally. I am suprised your test level was that high. Ask your Doc to refer you to an Endocrinologist with some more knowledge on AAS and clomid.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    OK BUDDY I'LL HELP YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive had low test too and i got tired of waitn so i strted AAS> BUt i am seein an endocrionlogist and the whole prcoess of tests takes 6-8 months and i wanted to be treated right away as it was affecting my day to day life so i took matters in my own hands.

CLOMID will only increase your LH and FSH levels and i f your levels were already low b4 the gear it will not hurt.

Anyways what u took would hardly shut down your system, your test levels were prrly slightly low anyway and the deca added to it, and the treatment of hypogonadism is injects, or androgel is now preferred by docs.Hypogonadism is not a plain "yes u have it or u dont issue", u may have slightly low test and feel horrible or be really low and feel fine. THere are a lot of factors that come into play.

Anyways the docs are gonna give u the same treatment as if u were takin it to build a better physique,except in lower doses, just to bring u up to normal levels then followed by anti e regimen if needed

BTW... the gear by prescription is actully cheap , at a pharmacy i found our 10cc of 200mg depo- test was $18.56
    THe anti-e like clomid and HCG may be slightly expensive

and once u get treatment for hypogondism u DO pretty much have to stay on it for life!! But the choice is yours on how much it affects your life in day to day living and weather its worth it to do that.Cause once u start constant cycling your body will shut down your test production permanently not temporarily.

Last edited by mrCide; 06-23-2007 at 07:54 AM.

OK I AM goin to be BLUNT

1..CLOMID will not do u any harm if your test level is slightly low!! It will only help kick start your natural test levels but if u think u dont need it then dont take it .its short actin anyway

2..The deca u took for 3 weeks would NOT and Cannot affect your test levels that much. your body pruduces somthing like 125 mg of test per week anyway,seeing your only 20 u prrly produce more than that too.

3..Like i said hypogonadism isnt plain and simple, its up to the individual weather u can live with low test, if u say your sex drive and mood is fine along with sleepin patterns etc etc...Why would u want to even consider seekin treatment???

4.. YEs, you prrly got dirty gear i havent heard of getitn back to back infections

Thread Information