• I have tried Yohimburn and liked the results

8 13.79%
  • I have tried Yohimburn and did not like it

10 17.24%
  • never tried it

40 68.97%
    Innervision is offline Associate Member

Question Yohimburn: good or bad?

I know there has been a lot of posts on Yohimburn, just wondering if anyone else who was starting it has any additional info?

CutieFace Guest
    women have found it to be more effective when running one of the following:
    t3/clen /novladex/provirion

not really sure how long you need to use it before you see results....

Cutie

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Always interested in the results of this. Bump
    Im getting some in about 4 weeks.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump to the top.

ikann is offline New Member
    I have been using the yohimburn DF for just over 2 months on my lower abs and love handles. It is the fastest that I have ever lost fat from those areas. Its the leanest I have been there since I can remember. thumbs up from me. It helped with my puffy nipples a bit too. Which I got from taking nor andro.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I've been using it in conjunction with morning cardio, and even DNP . Since my focus was my chest area, I havn't seen many results. I did try a little near the abs, and I havn't given it enough time to determine whether its helping or not. I've been trying yohimburn for a LONG long time now, and I can't say it's a miracle or anything, but it never hurts to try.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    how long are you supposed to use this stuff before results bro?

i want this "magic pill" to be quick!

quick is a relative, though with facial use of yohimburn DF (which is becoming a fast favorite) results appear for most in the first week. there is little fat (comparitively) there and a small loss of fat can make a huge difference in appearance.

note- highly reccomend the DF, the difference between it and original is night and day. if it were not for the people that were admant about "no caffiene" original would be discontinued (it may yet still be)

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    quick is a relative, though with facial use of yohimburn DF (which is becoming a fast favorite) results appear for most in the first week. there is little fat (comparitively) there and a small loss of fat can make a huge difference in appearance.

note- highly reccomend the DF, the difference between it and original is night and day. if it were not for the people that were admant about "no caffiene" original would be discontinued (it may yet still be)
    note: get some freaking swim goggles because your eyes will get red and you will have some tears.

Quote Originally Posted by saint808
    note: get some freaking swim goggles because your eyes will get red and you will have some tears.
    did you use the DF? there are less fumes than with the originalm though still keeping eyes closed or "covered" for a couple minutes after application is a good idea. though personally dont notice unless on upper cheeks..... if jawline, chin or neck.. no issues.

did you use the DF? there are less fumes than with the originalm though still keeping eyes closed or "covered" for a couple minutes after application is a good idea. though personally dont notice unless on upper cheeks..... if jawline, chin or neck.. no issues.
    well to be honest i used 4 squirts on the right side of my face and 4 on the left. and yeah it was the df i just got.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Whatsup bros, haven't been here in a while, good to see AR is still here. Anyway, I tried yohimburn DF and wasn't incredibly impressed. I ran it with T3 and lost around 20 pounds. The only place I used it was my chest. I didn't see much spot reduction; my chest is still a little flabby. It may have worked, it may not have, but it didn't hurt to try it and it's not that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by saint808
    well to be honest i used 4 squirts on the right side of my face and 4 on the left. and yeah it was the df i just got.
    that might be it, 4 pumps per side is quite a hefty amount, 1 pump per side should be sufficient.
    Last edited by macrophage69alpha; 09-18-2003 at 10:10 AM.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    yohimburns works with some and others it doesn't. I know that when I was preparing for a show myself and a fellow competitor that I train with started seeing GREAT results once we got under the 6% body fat mark. It works great for those at already low body fat. Otherwise, don't bother with it!

FmRommel is offline Member
    Tried Lipoderm-Y(same kinda stuff) did nothing for he...I hated it

Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Tried Lipoderm-Y(same kinda stuff) did nothing for he...I hated it
    it is in no way shape or form like yohimburn (DF or otherwise)- the only similarity is that they contain yohimbine (it ends there)

BDTR is offline Retired
    DF worked a little bit on my chest, i think it was mainly water loss though but i can't be too sure.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Well, it seems to me that they both contain Yohimbine HCL, which, correct me if im wrong, is the "fat Burning" ingredient...

as was said, the similarity ends there....

Yohimburn DF is considerably healthier(no toxic alcohols, including benzyl which has been shown to cause nerve damage), safer(see above), more effective, and gentler to the skin(yohimburn actually can improve the quality of your skin health).

and yohimburn DF contains caffiene which increase fat burning effect noticeably as well as decreasing/eliminating water retention.

it is in no way shape or form like yohimburn (DF or otherwise)- the only similarity is that they contain yohimbine (it ends there)
    the only thing i have used that gave me similar results was abfx and it is a lil different forumlation... so i will stick with df for now.

longhornDr is offline Member
    I started using it on my face about 4-5 days ago and today I got a couple comments that my face looked alot thinner all of sudden....I can't really see a difference but apparently others can.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    I started using it on my face about 4-5 days ago and today I got a couple comments that my face looked alot thinner all of sudden....I can't really see a difference but apparently others can.

the face is where results tend to be seen the fastest with DF.

Thread Information