tom 68 is offline Junior Member

how do you know if u have gyno or a fatty chest and water behind the nipples

have been bulking for about 5 months and now have puffy nipples what to do

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome..the guys will be around to chime in. It is the weekend so hold tight!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you do not have nodules (lumps behind the nipple) then since its only been 5 months there is a good chance that non surgical intervention may work very well for you at this point treatment with tamoxifen (or if you can get it Roloxifine) is probably your best bet (even if you have lumps Tamox/Rolax may be very helpful0. On the other hand it may just be psuedogynecomastia and a change in diet cardio and an AI may well make a large difference. If you google gynecomastia vs psuedogyecomastia you can find how to feel the breast area to differentiate between the two, the simple version is that if all of the area is soft and mobile its probably just adipose (fat) tissue. If on the other hand you can feel a hard rubbery mass then its probably gyno, if you can feel hard small lumps behind the nipple then the glands are heavily involved.

PS I am no expert so wait for the real internet doctors and seek a second opinion.

it feels fatty behind my nipple. but it does not hurt i have taken cycles but it was about 8 months ago i just feel like i have man boobs and my nipples are really puffy but when i get cold my nipples go back to normal .

Herpaderp is offline Junior Member
    Are they itchy? Mine always get itchy when the fatten up/get puffy.

If I understand correctly it takes some time to go from soft tissue to hard tissue, and even then, its not always guaranteed to be permanent.
    I remember after my first cycle was over, 3 months passed by and I had a "stone" of hard tissue under each one of my nipples. It made them
    stick out more, and I was sure I would need surgery.

I kept putting surgery off and I have no idea how, but those 2 "stones" eventually just went away. I thought it was official gyno, although till
    this day I'm not sure. Either way, all you said is you're bulking. We need to know what you're taking, dosages help, and if you're on any
    ancillaries right now (letro, etc) that will help too.
    If you're not on ancillaries, I'd suggest getting some letro into your blood asap.

test 500 a week for 10 weeks ana 50 for 6 weeks 50 ml a day .i just dont like my chest i hope i dont have to get surgery . and they are not sore or itchy .just puffy

i have some tamox will that help

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:02 PM.

i am 59 190 pounds 14 to 17 % bf and not sure if i know how to get pics on here .have you had anything like this before

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like just fat.

If you had gyno forming, you would know, its very sensitive, can be achy, hurt, and most likely you will feel something of a knot/lump inside there.

I have your same problem, fat tends to accumulate around my nipple area, dieting solves the problem.

ok but it just looks like i have boobs but i am bulking tho so everything is kinda just fatty and big on me not cut up .did you get puffy nipples for bulking

Unless you feel pain, aches, or knots, dont trip....just keep ai on hand...puffy isnt gyno

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Try dieting and cutting very hard, I had fat and water behind my nipples and after cutting down multiple times I was able to get rid of it. Really going to have to diet down though.

ok thanks i just feel like i can grab ahold of something like fatty tissue but it does not hurt at all in less you push really really hard i am trying to get some pics up here but it wont let me post them from my phone . i just wish someone chould look at them so i know for sure .

here are pics. again please understand im bulking..

thanks again for all the help.

Sorry removed the images due to personal reasons. found someone local who also uses the forums and i didnt want them questioning me.
    Last edited by tom 68; 04-03-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: images

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    Excellent thread for those in similar circumstances. Bump.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not sure if it is gyno. were they always some what puffy? i think if you noticed a pysical change recently i would start running 40 mg of nolva until it goes down then drop down to 20 mg a day for a couple weeks...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesn't look like anything diet wont fix. Get your BF down to 12% or less and they should be gone. I know, it's hard to loose fat on the chest. it seems it's harder to shed than the love handles. Dont over react about feeling small lumps/glands unless you where use to checking before you ever did a cycle because we all have glands to some extent and if you look/feel enough you will find them.

In all honesty you should not be doing a cycle though because your BF is way to high and yes it puts you at higher risk of gyno and whats the use of gaining water weight? You obviously are not doing a clean bulk and dont kid yourself saying you are. A clean bulk doesnt start when you are 18%+ body fat, it starts at 12% or less. You're not doing yourself any favors at this point.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you def need to adjust your diet and you should be cutting first in your case ,get down to 14% then build up. you are in no shape to take steroids . and there is many more like you on here . you will cut that fat quick . and by the way your bf% is low 20s. im not picking on you i was there last summer it can be done ...

Def doesnt look like gyno....

With diet, and chest training, it will go away...

Ya def work on that diet, bump up the cardio to at least five times per week or thirty minutes after each workout at the gym, keep you rests between sets to thirty to forty five secs so you can keep that heart rate up, possibly throw in a stimulant of sometype I prefer eca and with in two months man if your a real consistent and strict on your diet you could really do some damage. I think you would end up looking great. Good luck.

ok thanks i have just been eating everything i can good or bad thats why i got so fat .i went from 165 to 190 in about 3 months eating crazy good stuff and bad

I have found that dirty bulks are just the lazy way to bulk and in the end you end up doing more harm then good because in the process of cutting most the time you end up sacrificing some muscle. Just let it be a lesson. Sounds like you need some help on your diet. Hit up the diet section some real pros in there that will help you out. gbrice and fireguy come to mind.

thanks. looks like i have some work to do on my diet. I have been feed a lot of bad info and diet was a big one. again thanks for the help!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Glad you are getting some help.

Come to the diet forum! If I had to end up there, then so does everybody else!

GabeS is offline New Member
    I am very thin, and since puberty I have had the small hard rubbery tissue behind my nipples, so I think it's weird you gys mentioned if its hard then its gyno...
    I get really paranoid because since i am very thin and only about 5-7 % body fat, it would look very weird if i developed gyno.. my chest is always the muscle to show developement the first and gets big fast, so I always worry about it, when on cycle.

I just ordered some letro and am gonna take it even tho i am unsure if I have any signs of gyno at all.,i think ill post a pic to see what you gusy think..

Thread Information