leebo73 is offline Junior Member

Weight loss on dbol??

Day 6 of my dbol . Test e cycle. 500mg a week test..50mg dbol a day
    6 ft 185 lbs estimating around 14& bf ..Diet is pretty clean and around 3800. calories a day.
    Also 05 of a Dex eod, and pct is all lined up.I am not feeling bloated, have some hot flashes and some lower back pumps, I have veins showing all over my arms I have never seen before,strength gains aren't too great but I do feel like I could work out forever.So now for the dilemma I am expecting to see mad gains on the scale and I don't in fact I have eve gone down a couple pounds, this has me freaking out!! When I started I was at 183 then a few days later 187 yesterday 185 today 184 wtf is going on!! I know the scale will only drive you insane so I plan on stepping on that piece of shit again for at least a few weeks but can someone please explain this..

BigDog911 is offline New Member
    are those all first thing in the morning weigh ins? also its the 6th day of your cycle bro, calm down you have almost 80 days left....

Some are , I know I need to just stay off the scale for a while!! I was just happy to see 187 then downhill frm their and I have been eating good and drinking tons of water, although I piss every 5 minutes it seems.just weighed myself on the scale at the gym and it reads 190 wtf!!

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    alot of the "gains" you see from dbol is bloat
    since your running an AI, the bloat isnt there

you can lay off the AI and im pretty confident your weight will increase due to water
    Last edited by 5x10; 04-03-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    How many cycles have you done in the past bro? and did you use any orals?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Bro the questions you need to ask yourself are, are you getting stronger? Are you getting more ripped? Scales are honestly such a waste and so misleading. You could be dropping lbs of fat, and your body composition could be changing for the better. I stopped looking at scales for progress and started using the mirror and how my clothes were fitting.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Dont you guys think that 6'0, 185, 14%... theres a lil more that can be done before jumpin on gear? i mean no offense to the OP and to each their own, but those stats DEF arent the status of someone at their natural limit.

First cycle, the dbol is a liquid oral. I know I could have waited a little longer but im 37 and it is what it is, I am pretty sure the majority of people did their first cycle without hitting natural potential.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leebo73 View Post
    First cycle, the dbol is a liquid oral. I know I could have waited a little longer but im 37 and it is what it is, I am pretty sure the majority of people did their first cycle without hitting natural potential.
    I agree. Stats arenīt that bad. Your natural potential decrease with age as well.
    Another thing Iīve read is, we will not be able to hold on to gains past our natural potential unless we keep cycling.
    So for me, the cycle was about a shortcut, bumping me up to my natural potential, which I think is in the 240-250lbs area.

If I were u, I would bump my clean cals.
    I personally donīt count cals, just eat like a MF, every 2 hours, and adjust according to my look (midsection/abs/vascularity)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Day 6 of my dbol . Test e cycle. 500mg a week test..50mg dbol a day
    6 ft 185 lbs estimating around 14& bf ..Diet is pretty clean and around 3800. calories a day.
    Also 05 of a Dex eod, and pct is all lined up.I am not feeling bloated, have some hot flashes and some lower back pumps, I have veins showing all over my arms I have never seen before,strength gains aren't too great but I do feel like I could work out forever.So now for the dilemma I am expecting to see mad gains on the scale and I don't in fact I have eve gone down a couple pounds, this has me freaking out!! When I started I was at 183 then a few days later 187 yesterday 185 today 184 wtf is going on!! I know the scale will only drive you insane so I plan on stepping on that piece of shit again for at least a few weeks but can someone please explain this..
    Is the 3800 calories enough to make gains for you and in the proper Protein/carb/fat ratio.

I know I could have waited a little longer but im 37 and it is what it is
    I did my first because I was getting older, and, with similar stats to you, seemed to have a very hard time making gains, even though I was 20 pounds heavier and much, much stronger 15 years ago. Hormone levels drop with age.

Guess what? The first cycle seems to be working. If the gains keep up, I may soon pass where I was when I was younger.

I believe it is, I may kick the carbs up because I seem to do well when I throw in a big plate of spaghetti in the day.I know my tdee. Is in the the 2400 range, plus I have a hard time eating much more than that when I do,i feel and look like I am 6 months pregnant.

Thats awesome oldsedentary!! I went from being 146 about 7 years ago when I was in my dumbass hardcore partying ways,I cleaned up my act and just started actually eating and got to 178 I stayed their for a while until I got serious about lifting and some knowledge but still have a real hard time getting past the 185 mark, so I am not really a hard gainer just a real easy loser, I can drop 10 pounds in a few days so I have to really stay on track.

When I started I was at 183 then a few days later 187 yesterday 185 today 184 wtf is going on!!
    Perfectly normal fluctuations. You are only 6 days in. Stay on it, work out hard, and keep eating lean proteins. Check back with us in a week, and do not obsess about your weight every day.

Thread Information