Thread: Gyno help!!

Blackhawk14 is offline New Member

Gyno help!!

I'm confused about gyno. Everytime I'm on here I see new posts on how bad and irreversable gyno can be, but when I stated that I planned on taking Nolvadex 4 weeks into my test/fina cycle everyone was against it. People were saying to wait for signs of gyno before doing anything, but isn't that already to late? Once its there its not going away, so I figure why not be safe rather than sorry. Can anyone comment on this or tell me much I could be losing by taking Nolvadex during the cycle?

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    People have different opinons on the reversability of anti-e's on gyno, but the thing is anti-e's can possibly hinder gains while on as. unless you have reason to believe your at high risk for gyno, "I" wouldnt take them during your cycle. Im sure others would, thats juts my opinion. I think gyno scares a lot of people, and for good reason, but also people get too paranoid. my nipples get sensitive a little and sometimes hard when im on cycle, but i know its not gyno. until your getting fatty deposits, lactating nips, or hard sensitive lumps under one or both nipples, enjoy your cycle and get the most out of it.
    $.02

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Innervision
    People have different opinons on the reversability of anti-e's on gyno, but the thing is anti-e's can possibly hinder gains while on as. unless you have reason to believe your at high risk for gyno, "I" wouldnt take them during your cycle. Im sure others would, thats juts my opinion. I think gyno scares a lot of people, and for good reason, but also people get too paranoid. my nipples get sensitive a little and sometimes hard when im on cycle, but i know its not gyno. until your getting fatty deposits, lactating nips, or hard sensitive lumps under one or both nipples, enjoy your cycle and get the most out of it.
    $.02
    Yup, just have them on hand, juwst incase. With that cycle if you start getting gyno, if it's from the fina nolva isn't going to help.

JohnnyB

Slypknot is offline Member
    I understand your confusion/concern as I too have/had it. I elected NOT to run nolva during my cycle - and soon my nips started to grow a little.

What's really funny is that I talked to a bunch of 'old time' juicers who don't know how to turn a computer on or do any research on one... they told me that nips getting hard/sensitive/growing a little was totally NORMAL. Hell they expect it when running a cycle and never use anti-e's for this type of stuff as it fades once the water is lost post cycle.

What they said to watch for is the itchiness or the lumps....which usually happens in that order from what I understand. So if you start to itch then it's time to apply some anti-e's to the situation.

The other confusing part is which anti-e to use. I was fully stocked and ready for combat when I then found out that nothing I had would help since I was running Deca !! This was not the news I wanted to hear as it meant I would now have to locate something and fast to help me out. I finally learned that gyno symptoms may require multiple anti-e's to ensure no permanent damage.... such as
    Running Test/Sust - Take anti-e Nolva/Arimidex
    Running Deca/Fina - Take anti-e Bromo

As far as the loss of gains I'm not sure if this is one of those 'drinking winny is just as good' debates. Does anyone have an actual evidence that running a small dose of nolva during cycle actually will cause lower gains - and if so, how much lower? I mean if a guarentee of no gyno but only gaining 19lbs of mass vs 20lbs is the deal - that seems reasonable to me.... ?

Thread Information