Thread: Decca and EQ

joker453 is offline New Member

Decca and EQ

I just posted a couple days ago, but I want some more opinions on a Decca/EQ/Winny cycle.....

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals?

Deca 10 wk - test 10 wk - winny 8-13th wk - bulk with winny for prog stuff at end.

eq 12 wks - test 12 wks - winny 10-15th wk for lean muscle mass - quaility gains.

Deca/Eq same time is more of the same. Yes they do work ok together as some threads say - but you are getting basically double the dosage to the same receptors - overkill in my book - run one and the all mighty test - winny if you want in the end. clomid 3 weeks after last deca or eq hit.

roch is offline Member
    just a couple of pointers

1. try being more obvious about what you are asking in your subject line. go to the ar lounge and read the post near the top on how to get responses to your questions.

2. posting the same thing twice does nothing but make people read and ignore twice. I saw you already had a couple of answers on your other duplicate post. good luck bro.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    TEST AND EQ OR TEST AND DECA DONT COMBINE DECA AND EQ...JUST A WASTE.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    U HAVE POSTED THIS TWICE,,, DO U WANT SOUND ADVICE OR TO BE FLAMED? BRO,, ur askin questions and not listening so go waste ur money, spend $500 or so bucks to put on 20 lb and then loose 12 and only have 20 lb more on ur bench! READ UR 1ST THREAD AND ERASE THIS DOUBLE SHIT!

joker453 is offline New Member
    Dude don't roid rage on me go do that on someone else hahahahahahahahaha

BIG-G is offline Banned
    go read ur other thread........

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BamaSlamma
    TEST AND EQ OR TEST AND DECA DONT COMBINE DECA AND EQ...JUST A WASTE.
    For some reason, that's a common belief on this board, and unheard of on some other boards. The fact is that we just don't know enough about the way AS bind to receptors to know if the issue of receptor competition actually exists. We really only know for certain of one receptor, the rest is mainly speculation.

With that being said, many people on other boards have had success using deca and eq together. I've never actually tried it myself.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gents - IMO, if you have a solid amount of LBM, a Deca /Eq cycle can be easily pulled off. IMO - a good bulker that has little andrgogenic activity which can be ran longer than if you where to add some heavy androgens like Test or Tren . Deca and Eq are two different compounds - many confuse them for being the same because they can be easily interchanged into a cycle without any major changes to the end result.

But anyway... Deca is a 19-Nor with low androgenic properties and no estrogen conversion - good pumps and solid gains. Equipoise 's structure DOES allow it to convert to estrogen (but not to the extent of more androgenic aromatizing gear like testosterone ) and it is slightly more androgenic than Deca, it isn't 19-Nor and can add more water retention as well as issues associated with androgens.

IMO - using Equipoise with Deca increases the workout pumps, apetite and overall gains than if running them seperatly. But there is a point when you are taking too much - and IMO, using the two for a low androgenic bulker should be reserved to heavier athletes with more LBM. Lighter individuals should use one or the other...

I'll probably run somehting like this in a few months:

Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk (FRONTLOAD 800mg first week)
    Weeks 1-10 Equipoise 400mg/wk (FRONTLOAD 800mg first week)

Jumped with Winstrol at 75mg ED for the first 5 weeks...

(I prefer to rotate off heavy androgens and NOT use gear like testosterone in every cycle)

But thats just this guys opinion on the whole Deca vs Eq thing that seems to circulate every so often... bottomline - they are two entirely different compounds - yet they cause similar results.
    Last edited by Warrior; 03-12-2003 at 01:57 AM.

Thread Information