tommy3587 is offline New Member

Cycle quesiton. Help would be much appreciated

I have history of doing some cycles but nothing serious. I Work out a lot and work out hard. Im already lean 6'4 215 can bench 320-330. I look good but not great and an extra 10-15 pounds would be awesome but dont want water weight. Took test/tren before which was awesome but also saw some baddd side effects even with PCT. Looking for a cycle that will help get some some good size. I was thinking 250mg/wk test and 50mg/day winny cycle. I know thats low test but trying to keep off the water weight, is there any test that is better than the rest abut keeping off water weight? Also is there anything better than winny? ive used it before and liked it but Im kind of naive about what else is out there. THANK YOU

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Test prop is better for less water retention than test e or c.
    What are ur stats bro?

ummm stats? what do u mean

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Pics?

higgy is offline Associate Member
    height
    body fat%
    years training
    cycles done

23 years old, 6'4 215lbs, about 7% body fat, training serious since 18 and have probably done about 5 cycles nothing more than 500mg/wk test and have done tst with tren decca winny and primo all in different cycles.

ive heard good things about test prop. isnt the half life real short so you have to shot it like every day or every other day? and again im not sure if i should try something other than winny, just looking for a little size/strength without bloating up

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy3587 View Post
    I have history of doing some cycles but nothing serious. I Work out a lot and work out hard. Im already lean 6'4 215 can bench 320-330. I look good but not great and an extra 10-15 pounds would be awesome but dont want water weight. Took test/tren before which was awesome but also saw some baddd side effects even with PCT. Looking for a cycle that will help get some some good size. I was thinking 250mg/wk test and 50mg/day winny cycle. I know thats low test but trying to keep off the water weight, is there any test that is better than the rest abut keeping off water weight? Also is there anything better than winny? ive used it before and liked it but Im kind of naive about what else is out there. THANK YOU
    You took test/tren and you are saying that that was nothing serious.... are you serious???

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy3587 View Post
    23 years old, 6'4 215lbs, about 7% body fat, training serious since 18 and have probably done about 5 cycles nothing more than 500mg/wk test and have done tst with tren decca winny and primo all in different cycles.
    With 5 cycles you must at 240/250 with 10 % bf... post some pics....

Thread Information