Weeks 1-6 and 10-16 T3 pyramid dosage
    Weeks 1-16 Xenoplex/clenbuterol cycling 2 wks on 2 wks off
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-16 Equipoise @ 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-4 Test proprionate 50mg/day
    Weeks 10-16 Test proprionate 50mg/day
    Weeks 12-16 Winny 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-4 Winny 50mg/day

That is a rough layout of something I would like to do. Any advice???? I still have two weeks to tweak before I start.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    lookin solid bro, good job!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Although those dosages aren't too high, I would run arimidex , if for nothing else than to keep the bloat off while cutting. .5mg ed would really do the trick, but you can probably get by with .25mg.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run an anti e to keep the bloat down and maybe help get rid of any estrogen related fat. Otherthan that I hope you take out a loan that cycle looks pretty expensive. I would like to see some Fina in there but that would be overkill and I don't know where you would put it.

Pain

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro..sounds good to me....but I think Jay would up the dosages

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Looks good bro, but I agree with everyone else about adding an anti-e.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    What about the EQ hunger that will make you want to eat?

-SF

georgie24 is offline Member
    man thats alot of shit, what about 750 mg test week and an anti-e?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    It´s been said already, ad a anti e and i would do 100mg prop EOD to cut down on the injections.
    You can use ephedrine to supress the EQ hunger.

MindBomb is offline Member
    You are using prop to jump the cycle, so I don't think winny in the biginning is needed.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Should I run Enanthate for the whole cycle? or maybe 12 or 14 weeks of it?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Should I run Enanthate for the whole cycle? or maybe 12 or 14 weeks of it?
    I don't think it is needed since week 10 you start prop.

Pain

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    how many cycles have you done bro....Madmax..

Ok im going to run the Ent for only 10 weeks at 500 mg..... Anymore opinions about the Winny for weeks 1-4? I was thinking the Winny could help harden me up as well as dry me out some and save from bloat. $$$$$ is not an object so if it would prove to be beneficial I would like to have it in there. bump for more input about Winny

Mad this will be my third cycle if you would even count the first two. The first one was when I was really young and had no business doing it. It consisted of 100mg of test for 5 weeks and 100mg of deca for 5 weeks. no anti-e's or recovery drugs... The second cycle was also pre-anabolic -review days and when I was also way undereducated, underdeveloped, and underage and it was deca 200 mg for 5 weeks and test ent 200mg for five weeks again no anti e's or recovery drugs... In all truth I consider this my first cycle but many people will say otherwise due to the fact that I did indeed have foreign synthetic testosterone administered....

On another note since my last cycle which was rougly 2 years ago maybe year and half I found anabolicreview and have been reading here since trying my best to perfect my nutritional regimen, rest and recovery habits, supplementation plan, training, mental state, and trying to learn as much as possible about AAS and found that I learned alot more then some steroid handbook. With you guys I have learned about every aspect of bodybuilding and in hand learned more about life....I love all of you....sniiff sniff sniff....oh yea check out my cycle and nutritional plan in the member's cycle results give me some encouragement bro's....like i need anymore lol thank you all

bro, imo your running a little to much gear, for your cycle, especially if you screwed your first 2 up...i culd think of some better things to run for this cycle....heres a few suggestions....

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    test cyp or enathate 500mg (1-10)
    eq 400mg (1-10)
    winny 50mg ed (8-13)
    eca & clen post cycle

or

prop 75mg ed (1-8)
    var 50mg ed (1-8)
    fina 75mg ed (1-8)

theres alot of possibilities you could run...bro, you should really reconsider your cycle....16 weeks for a cycle is a long time...especially since you havent had succesful previous cycles...

it would not benifit you to run eq at 16 weeks while running winny and prop till weeks((10-16)....then you will still have a crash faze of 3 weeks waiting for the eq to leave your system....

i wouldnt suggest t3....clen and eca will do the trick bro....hopefully another member will read through the posts and agree before you run this cycle....

Ok Mad thats what I was looking for some critiques and opinions thank you I think that first cycle you outlined looks pretty good. So I wait until cycle is over to run eca/clen ? I cannot run it through entire cycle 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

I would also run arimidex throught entire cycle correct to cut down on bloating....

also madmax im in no rush to begin the cycle... Im just getting everything next week...Once results slow down from cutting naturally with clen /eca/dieting I will start the cycle to give me a jump and prevent depression..As long as natural results are impressing me I will hold off for the cycle

ya bro you can run the clen during your cycle but do a search on it there are alot of benifits to running it afterwards....run .5mg arimmy throughout your cycle...if you can get liquidex i would because it is cheaper....and works the same...

i would run the clen and eca for no longer than 8 weeks total....anymore is jepordizing your health....glad your going to reconsider yoour cycle....good luck bro...Madmax....

Alright thanx Max ill probly definately cut it to a 10 week cycle. That will enable me to rest for a quick 10-12 weeks and jump on another... peace out ill be right back

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    That is quite alot of gear. You could drop the enanthate
    1-10 prop
    1-16 EQ
    10-16winny
    14-20 clen /eca
    Not that it’s a bad cycle...It just seems like that cycle is for some one that will be dieting extremely clean and hard, no cheating. I say this because I use enanthate in some cutting cycles but due to extreme calorie cuts and just plan hard dieting...
    Depending on your diet you could even drop the prop and run EQ 1-10 and winny in the beginning and end of the cyc.
    Plan you cycle to your cycle to your diet... and make sure you come up with your diet plan first then your cycle... far too many bros plan the other way around...
    Mad is right about reconsidering your cyc.
    Again, not that it’s bad just seems more for an experienced person in regards to dieting down.

Thread Information