Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Source and.........................

Has anyone ever kept receiving responses from your contact and still wound up getting scammed ? I'm starting to doubt this guy and he has come through before. He's blaming the boarder for the slow shipment....I'm starting to doubt him !

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    That has happened to me before bro, not with gear but with other large items. My source split my order into 3 packages and I've only recieved the first one so far, I don't know how packages sent on the same day could be split apart for delivery by 4+ days. Hopefully the good ole customs didn't pop up.

I say if your guy has come through before then there is no real reason to doubt him, just my .02.

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i hate to have to worry about customs. with domestic thats one less excuse that can be used by a source. anyway, if hes come thru before and is keeping in good contact then give it more time. anytime a source kept in contact with me they always came thru. sometimes it took forever though. he may be a legit guy who is just buying himself time because hes behind schedule or waiting to restock or something. i know it burns you up to wait and wonder but he will probably come thru........

razor67 is offline Banned
    i wouldnt worry yet..the usual 3-4 days my guy takes just took 2 weeks for a buddy and he also said it was due to problems at the border..but all is good.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    yeah, it seems that things are running very slow for international shipments lately.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    This is domestic and he claims he is having problems with his shipping department and the boarder. I got stressed and told him enough is enough...you have my money now do right on your part and stop with the excuses. If he gets mad...oh well , there are too many good sources and he aint the only one I can go through. I'm just tired of the run around.

Thread Information