Thedud3 is offline Banned

Building my program!

Hi, I need help to build my cycle. And I want good informations about it.

First of all, when I'll start this cycle,
    I'll be at my 2nd one.
    180lbs
    20 years old
    5'9''

Next, I've:
    4cc of sustanon 300
    20 pills of A-bomb(50mg) (the best quality that exist)
    90 anadrol 25 mg
    10cc of Test-400

I can still get some creatine or Dbol and Winstrol but I prefer taking them latter, when I'll be bigger and I'll have to cut.

So I want help to build cycle with this. It can be more then one.

I've an exemple;
    Week 1 to 4 abomb 50mg/day then
    Week 4 to 7.5: 1cc of test400/5 days (5times)
    Then 1month break

That was the first part,
    For the second part I want to know the diet with this,
    Carbs/day
    Prots/day
    Calories/day
    Or something missing/day

Can I eat fast-food? Once a week? Is it changing something?
    I know I can't drink alcool.
    Last question, I've heard about taking pct IN my cycle, is it bull****?

Thank you for PERTINANTS answers

The dude
    Last edited by Thedud3; 04-05-2011 at 02:00 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is a joke right? I know you aint serious with this?

Is it to much for me?

Fetch is offline Member
    This won't end well...
    To be more helpful, you should not be cycling. When you use steroids before the age of 24-25, you drastically increase the risk of permanently damaging your endocrine system. That has serious ramifications that last your entire life. On top of that, this 'proposed cycle' is so bad, it is clear that you have not done more than a few minutes research yourself. In addition, I just checked your previous posts, and you were just using steroids as recently as last month. You need to take a serious step back and think about the long term consequences.

PCT aren't maked to prevent permanent problems? I'm trying to get informations... I know people that aren't and they still doing cycle. At least I'm trying. I've been reading for hour this site and those informations are not always the same that's why I am posting. I was going to post in PCT forum to get informations about pct i gotta take during and after to stay away from problems. If each 5 days is to close I can do it each 7 days. That's why I am posting, I want informations.

How many time do we have to wait between my cycle? I was planing tho start my next one in 1 month so I'll be 2 cleans months and 1 month of preparation and questions is it to close? I know that diet is important. That's why I asking about carbs prots and all

I road that orals is the wrost, I can make only injections if it is less damaging for my second cycle. I know that pills gotta be taken with test. That's why In my exemple I puted test with pills.

Fetch is offline Member
    You are too young. No, a PCT will not guarantee you will recover properly. It doesn't guarantee this for anyone... it simply helps. It is still a terrible idea for you to cycle at your age, regardless of PCT though. The reason is that before the age of 24-25, your endocrine system is still developing. When you use steroids , you shut it off. That is a very bad thing to do when it is trying to develop.

The rsisks are far too great to consider using at your age. You could easily end up with low test for life, which means depression, lethargy, inability to maintain or achieve an erection, inability to maintain muscle, etc. It's not worth it.

And if I had 25 years old what can be a good cycle and diet with the things up there.
    Last edited by Thedud3; 04-05-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Fetch is offline Member
    0 mg/s week, smartass.

Respect please. I'm here in 'questions and answers' to get answers so if you cant give answers just dont post. Thank you. Maturity and respect dont go with age.

I need good answers.

Fetch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Respect please. I'm here in 'questions and answers' to get answers so if you cant give answers just dont post. Thank you. Maturity and respect dont go with age.

I need good answers.
    Precisely. Once you gain some maturity, you will learn to respect good advice, whether it is what you want to hear or not. I gave you very explicit reasons why you should not be cycling. You basically told me my opinion is worthless, and to spoonfeed you a cycle. I wasn't being disrespectful, you were.

You are asking us to help you permanently damage yourself. I don't want that on my conscience, even if you are a dick.

Flacco is offline Member
    Don't do any more steroids for a few years. Learn how to train and eat properly to achieve your goals. Fetch is right.

I understood what you said and your point of vew and I accept those advice. But I want to do a small 8 weeks of juice. I never said that your advice was bad. It was good advice

Flacco is offline Member
    If you are intelligent enough to realize that his advice is good, then why wouldn't you follow it?

Cause I'm 20

Flacco is offline Member
    An honest answer would be... "I'm young, stubborn, and inexperience... and I think I'm invincible." I was too at age 18 when I started. I said, "I'll just do one cycle to get my weight up and then I won't need steroids any more" 7 years later... I've done about 8-10 cycles... I'm going bald, I've got crazy amounts of body hair in weird places, I'll probably need to be on Testosterone Replacement Therapy in the next 5-10 years, and I have a very hard time motivating myself to stay in the gym without steroids. Instead of developing good habits when I was your age, I took an easier/quicker route (steroids) which have ended up doing more harm than good. I am very much psychologically addicted to steroids in a way.

Its your body to screw up, so do what you want with it. I know I wouldn't listen to anyone if I didn't like their advice when I was your age. Good luck.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    We are getting a lot of post of people doing steroids who are first too young,second don't have a good base, and are not looking at the real picture. These things are stressed so much yet we always have people who think they should cycle when they shouldn't in the first place. I feel like we always preach this and that with the hopes of that one person who listens and takes the advice of the experienced members on this board. We give everyone the best knowledge they can use and if they use it then we have done our job. If not then another one slips through and ends up messing there life up just to gain 10 pounds which could have been attainted by working hard,patience and a good diet. "The dud" my advice is to not cycle and leave your body alone till you are at lease 25 before ever considering this ever again. Give yourself a decent break and rethink,retune your training methods,diet and mature naturally.

I've more then 1 month to think about it. It's good advices and I appreciate that people care about each other but if I ain't change my idea about it after my month of intensif training. I want to have an idea about my cycle diet and pct

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    If you are not going to take my advice which I took time out of my life to say; I will not be a part of educating you or anybody about how to cycle. Good luck in your future.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    ask stupid questions and youll get stupid answers. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post

I need good answers.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    the best answer is this will do you more harm than help at your age bro.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Just look at this way. Is the best you are. You can't do more naturally or are you lazy and your work ethic sucks. Stick to learning more about diet and training.

Post a current diet.

Thread Information