Thread: Winny And Var

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member

Winny And Var

Hi gents i want to lean up and get a bit of tone, so i was thinking of using:

1-6: 7 caps spanish generic ANAVAR ED
    1-6: 50MGS BD winny ED

I want miniaml sides as i suffer with acne...i want minimal water retention and i want to harden up and a increase in strength wouldn't go amiss

Does this sound like a o,k cycle?

chinups Guest
    Everyone is going to advise you not to do this b.c they are both 17aa which means they are hard on liver. If you are going to do this I would run anavar longer say 8-10 weeks and off set the winny to 6-12. They are both tough on liver so u would have to take milk thistle and ala and anything else. You might want to do winnies EOD so it is a little lighter on liver.

Bump for the boys

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i'm with chinups on this. i almost did winny and var together but opted to get more var instead and stay on it for 8 weeks. i think the var is easier on the body than winny.

Thanks guys i appreciate the info, but feel i would still like to do the combo together as i feel they would both suit my needs.....my goals are to tighten up, dry my muscles out and harden up for a competition..i like eq and feel tren might also have been a good option but both are detectable up to 5 months and i need to cycle as close to the comp as possible and both winny and var are only detectable for 3 weeks it makes them a good choice.......

so you guys recommend running the Anavar for 8 to 10 weeks and winny for 6?

jaydukes is offline New Member
    Anavar is no where near as hard on the liver as everything else! You can run them together but offsetting them doesn't make a difference. Winny is hard on the liver and I wouldn't do D-bol and Winny together but anavar and winny good deal!

chinups Guest
    I agree!

Thanks gents, so you think the combo is a winner for my goals?

chinups Guest
    If I get the anavar it will be my choice,just have to decide if I want all my income ta check to buy me a kick ass cycle

Thread Information