emptyVial is offline New Member

Am i ready for my first?

Hello gents!

My stats:
    39 y.o.
    5`11
    179-181 lbs
    BF - ?%

Workout 5 days/week, cardio 45 min 3-4 times/week first in the morning; 1 protein shake immediately after workout; 4-5 meals/day (currently on low complex carbs since I`m cutting), macro pr40/crb30/ft30.

Started working out 7 years ago (in my 30`s ), but seriously only in the last 4 years. Last couple years wanted to try gear but after some self educating decided to wait and improve. Since than my weight has been wildly fluctuating: when bulking 195-205, when cutting 170-175. And now again: 8 weeks into cutting down from 195 to 180 lbs, still have 2 weeks of cutting and then wanted to start my very first cycle (test enanthate 400 mgs/12 we + DBol 30mgs/ed for first 4 weeks).
    My question is: do you think I am ready for gear? What do you think my bodyfat is and is it low enough to start bulking? I am afraid my doubts will never let me try the gear as you can never be perfect and there is always something to improve.
    All comments and critique would be greatly appreciated!

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Can I ask as to why you joined in 09 and now wanting to cycle? Just curious

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    well your 39 years old and about 14% do a test e 300 to 500 mg.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Yea 300-500mgs test e a week should do you nicely!

emptyVial is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Can I ask as to why you joined in 09 and now wanting to cycle? Just curious
    Well, I joined in 09 commited to run my first cycle but after reading many threads on this forum I decided I wasn`t ready yet and decided to wait until I improve my diet & physic. Although there are still details to improve in my discipline now I feel like it`s the right time but having doubts (may be too anxious). But since noone is objecting I will run it in 2 weeks.
    I was trying to get into single digits body fat, hoped I`m around 11% now, but 14%?....
    Another question, I can`t get my hands on dbol - is there something I can substitute with to kick start my cycle?
    Thanks you for all you opinions!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    a kickstart is optional, for your first go and since your coming off a cut i would not use d-bol the bloat from that and increased carbs is gonna have you feeling like a water baloon.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I wouldn't kickstart a first cycle. Just keep it simple. That way you know exactly how your body is responding to the test so then when you throw in new compounds you know what's doing what.

Thread Information