Thread: newbie

BossHog is offline New Member

Ive been doing some home work and thought I'd seek some final advice.
    this will be my first cycle so I want to do it right!

Winny-50mg ED-1-5 weeks
    EQ-400mg week- 1-8 weeks

I recently dropped 55 pounds through massive cardio and diet. all of the running has cut my muscle down considerably. I am looking to have some solid gain (nothing huge) and get supper hard and ripped.

My buddy suggested I add some test in there I just dont want to get too big.

I noticed on the site thatthey recommend a beginner take 50 mg of winny EOD for 8 weeks. will I experience better gains if I do that? or every day for 4-5 weeks is equivilent?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of people are going to tell you that the real value of Eq is to be seen only when it is run for about 12 weeks or more. At any rate, you'll definitely be hearing that eight is too short and i'm inclined to agree. If I were you I'd run a search on "quality gains cycles", or even "equipose" and "winny" and sort through those, a lot of useful info has already been posted and you'll get a lot out of that.

I agree with BGreen. IMO the min. EQ should be ran is 10wks at 400mg/wk. My very first cycle was an EQ/winny stack and had great results. My only regret was that I didn't include any test. Run the EQ for 10wks and winny at the end in wks 7-12 at 50mg/ED so that your cycling up until your clomid. Your gonna be happier with your results. Test would be a great addition to this stack as its a great base to any cycle. If you decide that, run test enth at 500mg/wk for 11wks. Also make sure you have all your anti-e s in order and take a liver protectant i.e. milk thistle, ALA, glutamine, etc., as winny is a little heptoxic. If you decide to run the EQ longer don't foget to bump everything else. I hoped this helped and good luck.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you BossHog? and how about some sats, that will help us help you.

With that said, for a first cycle I'd go with test. Your first is going to be your best, your receptors are virgin. If you add 15-20 pounds of lbm, you;ll look better then you did last summer, if you weighed what you did before you lost 55lbs.

With a good diet you gain lbm and minimal fat. Keep an anti-e on hand incase you feel your bloating to much. But with your stats, we could come with something, if you don't like this.

JohnnyB

BossHog is offline New Member

I am 20 years old... I played Jc football was pretty strong. never did any gear but since my big loss I went from 260 to 205. I am 6'4 with pretty good genetics. I want to be about 225-230 of just lean rip and am hoping to accomplish it in one cycle. I run upwards of 25-30 miles a week. I want to keep my gains and strength. I have the winny(QV) and EQ(DK) and want to make sure I am not spinning my wheels. but again I dont want to get too big I just want to look good and healthy.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: newbie

Originally posted by BossHog
    I want to keep my gains and strength. I have the winny(QV) and EQ(DK) and want to make sure I am not spinning my wheels. but again I dont want to get too big I just want to look good and healthy.
    In my opinion if you continue to run 25 some odd miles a week, you'll be doing precisely that....ie, spinning your wheels. It's a rare individual that can nurture LBM with that kind of energy expenditure simulataneously occurring. I'm not going to run the math for you, mainly because i'm lazy, but given the fact that you MUST have a calorie surplus to make gains, you'd have to eat a HELL OF ALOT to do that with that kind of running regimen. I'd put that running thing on hold while "on" if I were you. Lastly, at 20 it's certainly not the worst offense to ever come this way by a longshot, but you still may find some interest in one of MadMax's caveat emptor poems or even my thread in the AR lounge (entitled "I've Been Lying to You All)....but again, by age 20 I would argue you can think through consequences and accept responsibilities, but do make sure you are aware of all the consequences.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    hey bro,at 20 if you have good genetics then you shuld take advantage of that...i could think of better mixes you could run other than eq and winny for your first cycle....why not train a little harder, eat more and then come back in a year and hit the sauce...maybe even 2 years...if i could go back i would have waited till 23...if i can stop someone from choosing juice to early im going to, thinkl about it bro, your body is still in a fragile state....later..Madmax...

Billmister is offline Member
    i agree. If you have good genetics stick to that as your base. Have a high protein medium carb diet. Train hard, eat good and rest.

Thread Information