sooner45 is offline Member

Too early to see results????

I'm on a cutting cycle, and though its not a lot compared to all the stuff everyone else runs, but I'm running EQ/ECA, clean diet, cardio 15 min a day, 4-5 times a day, (although I'm bumping that up to 30 min thanks to pain), I just finished my second week of EQ, 3 shots down cause I'm taking 1 every 5 days.....and I'm not really seeing any results yet? I do feel a little bit more harder, but not really any visual results......now am I just jumping the gun a bit, I probably am but just wanted to get some feedback? I'm taking Bold QV 200, 1 c every 5 days.....which is 200mgs every 5 days. Is that ok?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm also taking a cycle of EQ...From what I have read on these boards (and these guys know there shit), Eq takes a few weeks to kick in. I have read it can take upto 4 or 5 weeks...So be patient. Most guys will tell you that 200mg's is not enough. They suggest 400mg, but being my first cycle, I'm only taking 200mg as well along with some primoteston.

I'm just curious how long it takes to see results from the test I'm taking...Yet, this is only my 2nd week, so I am not expecting much...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ will take 3 to 4 weeks to kick in. BTW 200mg every 5 days is a little low. Might want to go 300mg or so every 5 days, that will give you about 400mg a week.

Pain

so how long will that make the cycle if you go 300mg every 5 days? Will that be too short?? So you still think 300mg every 5 days will be ok on a first cycle?

Your cycle should last 10-12 weeks for EQ. How much gear do you have?

wow! that long? and its not gonna hurt a 1st cycle newbie?? I got 1 bottle of "Bold QV 200"....thats it. If I have to get more than so be it....but I was just thinking 10-12 weeks of anything would be too much, but then again, thats why your the expert and I'm asking you.......let me know what I should do, thanks Pain!

Originally posted by sooner45
    wow! that long? and its not gonna hurt a 1st cycle newbie?? I got 1 bottle of "Bold QV 200"....thats it. If I have to get more than so be it....but I was just thinking 10-12 weeks of anything would be too much, but then again, thats why your the expert and I'm asking you.......let me know what I should do, thanks Pain!
    10 to 12 weeks is fine even for a first cycle. Go with 10 weeks if you feel more comfortable with it. Cycles don't have to get longer as you do more cycles. 10-12 weeks is fine for everyone, the amount of gear is what usually changes.

Pain

BTW, I am not an expert and if you don't feel comfortable doing something that I am suggesting by all means don't do it. Never do something you don't agree with because someone on a internet msg board told you to. Do your research and make your own ideas.

Pain

Yeah I totally understand that.......but you would suggest bumping it up to 300mg every 5 days, and stretching it out to 10-12 weeks.......??? So starting Friday, my 4th shot, bump it up to 300mg and stay with that for the next 8-10 weeks and see how that goes? In your opinion.........

Yes I would, what you are running now is just about replacing what you make naturally.

Pain

Thread Information