Thread: Site preference

mammoth is offline Member

Site preference

I had a guy (who I feel knows what he is talking about) tell me that whatever site you choose to inject in will grow faster than others. Is there any truth to this?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Depends on what you are shooting... Some promote site growth... But for the most part its oil in there till it disipates...

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Is this a trick question.... a senior member asking this....?

It's called spot injections bro, it works for some AAS such as winny. Inject Bi's, Tri's, whatever....

Is your next question whether or not you can drink winny?

BTW: if this was no joke then I feel like a dumbass.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 03-12-2003 at 12:36 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If it did there'd be a lot of Bros with big butts around here

JohnnyB

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it has to be non esterfied AS like winny or liquid d-bol from what I understand. If it is a esterfied AS like cyp then it is just like doing any IM injection.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I think this is a real question, so I will elaborate...

Injecting oil into a muscle causes the muscle fascia to stretch because of the pump, in turn leaves extra room for easier growth for muscle tissue to form. That's the main reason people use synthol, unless you are talking about the abusers who want the quick fix. Winny is great for this, and it can work wonders on lagging bodyparts such as biceps or calves.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 03-12-2003 at 12:37 PM.

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    Is this a trick question.... a senior member asking this....?

It's called spot injections bro, it works for some AAS such as winny. Inject Bi's, Tri's, whatever....

Is your next question whether or not you can drink winny?

BTW: if this was no joke then I feel like a dumbass.
    1. No it's not a trick question!
    2. Senior Member status doesn't mean shit!
    3. Why would you think that such a question is stupid?

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't be so condescending! I had never heard of this being a valid point until the other day. Also, I am not referring to the increase in size because of the oil. I am not a chemist nor a doctor and I don't know the exact details of how steroids really work on a molecular level!

I ask this question because the Sust that I am currently on is painful! So much that I don't want to inject in other areas unless there were to be issues outside of the fact of scar tissue build-up.

The other day I injected into my bi's and I had a shitty training session because the pain fucked up my concentration. I have found that it is ok if I rotate sites opposite to what bodyparts I will training the following days. If there IS benefit to injecting in certain sites as far as gains are concerened then I would want to inject simply for that particular benefit regardless of the pain.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    If it did there'd be a lot of Bros with big butts around here

JohnnyB

BRO! Seriously, it was a joke. I am sorry. I can never tell when you guys are joking or have a real question. I was a prick, my bad.

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    BRO! Seriously, it was a joke. I am sorry. I can never tell when you guys are joking or have a real question. I was a prick, my bad.
    No problem! When I first heard this I thought of sustaman with his "I thought sust made you a better fighter" thread. But the info came from a competiing bodybuilder who has done more cycles than I could ever imagine so I thought there might be truth to it. Like I said before, unfortunately I don't know exactly how steroids work beyond the fact that they bind to receptors and all.

I also heard this mentioned in an earlier post but there was no real clarification.

haha, by the way, I love your sig. Looks like you saw Ronnie Colemans tape "The Unbelievable". Light Weight! Light Weight!

Thread Information