Got Gear? is offline Member

Another update to the researchkits fiasco

Copy and pasted from www.fitnessgeared.com There's mention of a post on this board by sweet but I didn't see it....

A RESPECTED MEMBER HAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING UNSOLICITED E-MAILS FROM FINAFARM.COM. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH DON PRIOR. HOW WOULD HE HAVE THIER E-MAILS?- I HAVE STARTED TO LOOK AROUND MYSELF AND HAVE SEEN 2 POSTS WHERE PEOPLE HAVE ASKED HOW DID DON GET MY E-MAIL WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER DELT WITH ANYBODY BUT RESEARCHKITS.COM? HOW DID HE GET MY E-MAIL? HERE IS ONE OF THE POSTS I HAVE FOUND:

POSTED ON AR BY SWEET:

"Hey I just had a thought, did any one else get an e mail from the suspected fina kit company? I got one on Saturday and I have never had any dealings with that particular company. In fact; I have never ordered from anywhere except RK. Seems kind of strange doesn't it."

RESPECTED MEMBER ALSO SENT ME A COPY OF THE E-MAIL FROM ANOTHER MEMBER WONDERING HOW HE GOT HIS E-MAIL ...WHEN HE NEVER EVER SPOKE TO DON OR DELT WITH HIM.

IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS RECIVED ANY UNSOLICITED E-MAILS FROM DON AT FINAFARM.COM -- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE SURE THAT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE YOUR ADDRESS FROM ANY PREVIOUS CONTACT WITH HIM. LET ME KNOW ON THIS POST OR VIA E-MAIL AT [email protected]

I AM NOT IMPLICATING HIM , BUT MYSELF AND THE PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS FOR ME FIND THIS A LITTLE ODD THAT THERE MIGHT BE E-MAILS BEING SENT TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD NO CONTACT WITH FINAFARM PRIOR. THIS WOULD RAISE MY FIRST EYEBROW AS E-MAILS WERE DISCLOSED IN THE INFORMATION BREACH.

LIKE I SAID, I AM NOT POINTING MY FINGERS YET, BUT MY HAND IS STARTING TO WAIVE.

PLEASE POST ANY INFORMATION BELOW IF YOU THINK IT MAY HELP THIS INVESTIGATION. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO POST THE INFO, E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

THANKS,

CHEM...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dosnt look good for Don does it?

Originally posted by palme
    Dosnt look good for Don does it?
    No it doesn't.
    I've suspected Don from the beginning, this just made it even more obvious.

It's not like Don hasn't tried to destroy chem's business before. And who's the only competitor also located in Florida?

G-S Guest
    Well, he's not the only one located in Florida, but he's the only one guilty.

Originally posted by G-S
    Well, he's not the only one located in Florida, but he's the only one guilty.
    Really? Who else sells finakits, etc based out of Florida?

Trevor is offline Associate Member

no comment

Last edited by Trevor; 03-12-2003 at 07:49 PM.

Trevor is offline Associate Member

Last edited by Trevor; 03-12-2003 at 07:50 PM.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Guys I know everyone has a right to know what's goin on with the people you deal with however, this type of shit only brings attention possibly unwanted attention to good bro's.

Even if this Don character is to blame doing it publicly brings heat to chem indirectly.

Don't let this shit ruin a good thing. Look at the big picture here it's in everyones best intrest to let the involved people ie.. Chem deal with this situation. Chem is a good guy if there is anything you need to know I'm sure he'll get the word out one way or another.

Til then let's just let this die.

JMO,
    xxxl83

Thread Information