Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member

Finalized my cycle after months of research. Critique it please bros!

After considering dozens of cycles, I finally found the one I'm gonna go with:
    1-12 400mg T. prop/week
    1-12 400mg EQ/week

The prop will be just a bit over 400/wk (like 415 or something) as I'm doing 1.2 ml EOD of 100mg/CC prop per shot. I'm thinking that I'll shoot the EQ twice a week. Is that good or would it be better to divide it up more? Also, I've got 25 1mg tabs of arimidex and 50 10mg tabs of nolva. How should I take these? should I get more? I was thinking .25mg of arim/day, and use nolva if/when gyno hits. Got clomid but I know how to use it. I'm hoping for twenty solid pounds with no fat gain or maybe (if my diet is good enough) even lose some fat.
    My stats: 23y/o, lifted for about four years, then a two year lazy period, then two and a half years solid. I'm 6 ft, 230, about 20% bf. What do you guys think?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Looks solid, no real need to inject Eq more frequently but since you are doing prop ED you can do .3 cc's of Eq everyday with it.
    I would stick to 1cc 2x week though.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i agree with G. looks good bro good luck

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't bother with the arimidex on this one bro. If you start to see gyno, hop on nolva and arimidex immediately. Take the nolva until gyno goes away, then stay on arimidex for the rest of the cycle.

JP I initially thought of doing that but I was going to err on the side of caution. I may wait until symptoms to jump on the arim and nolva. Any more opinions?
    BTW thanks for the responses guys

bump. Should I wait for itchy nips or bloat to start the arim or nolva? or should I take the .25mg arim per day and add nolva as necessary? Something else?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Even a little arimidex may hurt your gains. I would just wait on it for this one bro. If you start getting paranoid, just start taking it, but my guess is that very few people experience gyno symptoms from 400mg/wk of test.

Something important to remember, arimidex is a PROactive solution to gyno prevention, nolva is a RETROactive solution. If you do start to see gyno, taking arimidex is a good idea to prevent some aromitization, but nolva is REQUIRED to block the already present estrogen.
    Last edited by JP1570; 03-13-2003 at 02:00 AM.

thanks JP. I think that's what I'll do then. I am planning to start shooting on Monday and I feel like a six year old the week before Christmas. Oh yeah, I LOVE your sig!

Thread Information