kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

Do you waste gear if it doesn't end up IM?

Just curious what happens if you don't end up pinning deep enough and the oil ends up in the fat, what happens?

I am using 23 1 1/2 but carry a bit of fat on my butt and can only get 1 inch from the local pharmacy in 23 so was wondering what would happen if I pinned and some of the oil ended up in the fat?

Cheers!

in4b more cardio

awms is offline Senior Member
    1 1/2 is plenty of length to get it all up in ya! lol dont worry man I use 1 1/2 as well and that plenty deep! you could get away with 1 inch but I like to use 1 1/2 just to make sure im getin nice and deep.

awms is offline Senior Member
    actually I should ask how much fat are we talkin? if you reall really fat then you could have a problem lol but if you under 20% 1 1/2 is plenty big!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You should be using 1.5" on glutes.

To answer your question, the gear won't be wasted and will still be absorbed by your body (even if shot SubQ), but you really want to get that pin deep into the muscle to avoid any possibility of a sterile abscess.

upperhandy is offline Member
    if all you can get is 1"
    pin your quads

Good info, thanks! Yea I not really really fat, just a little fat but I was much bigger so I have lose giggly fat on my butt. Maybe around 14-15%BF?

lol and screw quads, I did my right quad on Monday and it was still sore on Thursday, not at the injection site but a little lower. I have read the threads on pain after shooting Tren in your quads and thought it might have more to do with the tren or prop than location, but I was still sore even with less that 1ml (amp) of test E. That said, zero pain when hitting my quads (not really any in gluts but still, less in quads).

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    if it's your first time pinning quads, you'll have pain your first couple of jabs, but the pain will subside and on future pins that pain will no longer be there (your pinning virgin muscle). Also try delts, there really easy to pin, just go in slowly and you don't even feel it (alot easier than glutes)

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    if all you can get is 1"
    pin your quads
    I take vitmain b12 with a 22 gauage 1 1/2 in my butt... im to big of a poussy to try my quads or shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    if it's your first time pinning quads, you'll have pain your first couple of jabs, but the pain will subside and on future pins that pain will no longer be there (your pinning virgin muscle). Also try delts, there really easy to pin, just go in slowly and you don't even feel it (alot easier than glutes)
    yea, that was my first time hitting the quad, My wife normally hits my gluts but I will going on a business trip later this month so wanted to see if quads are easy for me to hit on my own.

yip they are, and I will hit the quad again when away as it is easier to reach and it doesn't hurt that much afterwards, just like after a good close stance squat day

I need more manup juice before hitting my delts

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    yea, that was my first time hitting the quad, My wife normally hits my gluts but I will going on a business trip later this month so wanted to see if quads are easy for me to hit on my own.

yip they are, and I will hit the quad again when away as it is easier to reach and it doesn't hurt that much afterwards, just like after a good close stance squat day

I need more manup juice before hitting my delts
    least painful site........

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    least painful site........
    I personally like pinning quads. Its a large muscle group so its not hard to find the right spot. You can accurately see where youre pinning. It make for easy cleaning. Lastly, less likely to go all the way through the muscle lessening the potential of hitting an artery, tendon or vein. There's no worse pain then hitting a tendon....OUCH!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    I personally like pinning quads. Its a large muscle group so its not hard to find the right spot. You can accurately see where youre pinning. It make for easy cleaning. Lastly, less likely to go all the way through the muscle lessening the potential of hitting an artery, tendon or vein. There's no worse pain then hitting a tendon....OUCH!
    i used to love doin quads but they are so full of scar tissue now its rarely pain free for me and my left quad now lumps up every time no matter what

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I really didnt have a fn clue what I was doing my first cycle and used insulin pins to inject my AAS, I am 100% it wasnt IM when injected. Well I gained 32lbs so I dont think any was wasted IMO. But pinning oil with slin pins takes patients and alot of time, broke many pins during that time while injecting...

Hit my right quad while away and the second time there was no pain, must have just been busting my quad hyman that caused it Oh and I also massaged my thigh until my hand got sore, then I moved higher and well.............
    2 much info...moving on.

Thread Information