JMan06 is offline Member

HRT dose of test

Are there usualy any side effect from test if you were to add a very low dose to a light cycle? say 125mg a week of test e? or at that dose would it be virtualy side effect free especialy if youre taking arimidex ?

I am very concerned about body hair growth and gyno.

kelevra is offline Member
    serms and ai's are not the best things to plug in your body either. most of them are powerful cancer medications. the test alone is much healthier for you. For sides you would prob be looking at some natural shut down of course and who knows about the rest. That is a very small does and i'm to guess side would be very minimal as well however they are very person to person. I take 500mg test weekly and don't have to run any serms or ai's. Others are not so lucky.

what else are you talking about when you say light cycle?

JMan06 is offline Member
    i have used test before at 560mg a week i was taking prop at 80mg ed with 80mg day of npp. i get horrible sides from test lots of hair growth gyno oily skin ect. i wanted to try a masteron and var cycle since both those dont totaly shutdown your hpta and i was gnna take arimidex to combat some of the puffy nips i have as well as help boost my own natty test which it does... im starting to think itd be best to go on a hrt dose of test just to be safe. am about to use 100mg masteron eod and 60mg var ed and .5mg adex ed

jya, sorry to here, I get little to no sides, i can't be much use then. It sounds a good idea to take as low a dose of test you can tolerate
    good luck

JMan06 is offline Member
    so im prolly gonna add the hrt dose of test i wanna keep it very low tho around 150mg a week.

I am running a 8 week mast and var cycle so should i use prop? if I am running a low dose i kinda wanted to use test e twice a week would be easier then a bunch of tiny prop injects.... but again i want no bloat and is 8 weeks long enuff for test e? take in mind im using it for hrt purposes and to better my results from the masteron

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    serms and ai's are not the best things to plug in your body either. most of them are powerful cancer medications. the test alone is much healthier for you. For sides you would prob be looking at some natural shut down of course and who knows about the rest. That is a very small does and i'm to guess side would be very minimal as well however they are very person to person. I take 500mg test weekly and don't have to run any serms or ai's. Others are not so lucky.
    IMO, it is implausible to say ''serms and ai's are not the best things to plug in your body'' first and then ''the test alone is much healthier for you.'' second. Although I agree with the statement that ''most of them are powerful cancer medications,'' since this is a fact afterall. But when you say ''the test alone is much healthier for you,'' I feel like I have to say ''really?'' Sure, one can rationalize any statement to prove his point as long as the statement itself is arbitrary/superficial rather than science proven. No offense but in this case ''the test alone is much healthier for you'' is a superficial argument, since there is nothing healthy about injecting 500 mg of a very strong synthetic compound with several indicated possible side effects in your body and all AAS users are aware of this. Yes, SERMs and AIs were not designed for bodybuilders to intake but neither were most of the test. varities available to BBs today. Some of them are not even human pharmacetucal grade. In the final analysis, it is an oxymoron to vote for test use and vote against AIs and SERMs.

A quick question for you, what do you do for PCT when your test cycles are over?

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06 View Post
    so im prolly gonna add the hrt dose of test i wanna keep it very low tho around 150mg a week.

I am running a 8 week mast and var cycle so should i use prop? if I am running a low dose i kinda wanted to use test e twice a week would be easier then a bunch of tiny prop injects.... but again i want no bloat and is 8 weeks long enuff for test e? take in mind im using it for hrt purposes and to better my results from the masteron
    anyone know this? lol

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    99% wouldnt need adex with that low a dose of test, i get symptoms at 500mg and above, my trt 250mgs does present any probs at all

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    99% wouldnt need adex with that low a dose of test, i get symptoms at 500mg and above, my trt 250mgs does present any probs at all
    im extremely gyno prone so im gonna use it anyways...i still even have some gyno from a while ago i can feel a lump. Im concerned about which ester of test to use. im thinking test e would be easiest since it only needs to be shot twice a week. but at a low low dose of it would i expirence any bloating still? i am trying to stay very lean with this cycle. also take in mind my cycles only 8 weeks so is that okay for the test e? (just using it for hrt anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    IMO, it is implausible to say ''serms and ai's are not the best things to plug in your body'' first and then ''the test alone is much healthier for you.'' second. Although I agree with the statement that ''most of them are powerful cancer medications,'' since this is a fact afterall. But when you say ''the test alone is much healthier for you,'' I feel like I have to say ''really?'' Sure, one can rationalize any statement to prove his point as long as the statement itself is arbitrary/superficial rather than science proven. No offense but in this case ''the test alone is much healthier for you'' is a superficial argument, since there is nothing healthy about injecting 500 mg of a very strong synthetic compound with several indicated possible side effects in your body and all AAS users are aware of this. Yes, SERMs and AIs were not designed for bodybuilders to intake but neither were most of the test. varities available to BBs today. Some of them are not even human pharmacetucal grade. In the final analysis, it is an oxymoron to vote for test use and vote against AIs and SERMs.

A quick question for you, what do you do for PCT when your test cycles are over?
    I'm too lazy to completely respond to the whole concept as I'm truly not one for wasting much time debating. I understand your point of synthetic test as i was referring to test being natural in your system. I have heard the general statement from a very experienced BB & trainer in whom i have high regards for. His information is past along with much experience and detail. He often warns of the dangers of serms & ai's due to the negative effects on the body. We nearly all use serms and ai's to a point, but my parroting advice to those i see is to use is sparingly. He has generally referred as test as being one of the safer compounds one can use, but we do get to use the escape goat phrase, EVERYONE'S DIFFERENT. As to the subject at hand, the gentlemen was referring to a very small dose of Test and IMO (unless it is bunk dangerous gear) that small dose is certainly safer than the serms.
    here is you a link to some arimidex sides
    http://www.askapatient.com/viewratin...&name=ARIMIDEX

im extremely gyno prone so im gonna use it anyways...i still even have some gyno from a while ago i can feel a lump. Im concerned about which ester of test to use. im thinking test e would be easiest since it only needs to be shot twice a week. but at a low low dose of it would i expirence any bloating still? i am trying to stay very lean with this cycle. also take in mind my cycles only 8 weeks so is that okay for the test e? (just using it for hrt anyways)
    I would say that test E would be fine. You might try Aromasin , i dont think it is as strong as Adex, but present less E rebound when going off.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    im not clear on your intentions here.
    are you on trt?
    what cycle are you proposing?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    I'm too lazy to completely respond to the whole concept as I'm truly not one for wasting much time debating. I understand your point of synthetic test as i was referring to test being natural in your system. I have heard the general statement from a very experienced BB & trainer in whom i have high regards for. His information is past along with much experience and detail. He often warns of the dangers of serms & ai's due to the negative effects on the body. We nearly all use serms and ai's to a point, but my parroting advice to those i see is to use is sparingly. He has generally referred as test as being one of the safer compounds one can use, but we do get to use the escape goat phrase, EVERYONE'S DIFFERENT. As to the subject at hand, the gentlemen was referring to a very small dose of Test and IMO (unless it is bunk dangerous gear) that small dose is certainly safer than the serms.
    here is you a link to some arimidex sides
    http://www.askapatient.com/viewratin...&name=ARIMIDEX
    I had no idea you were referring to test being natural in your system. Thank you for the clarification. Also, I agree that a very small dose of human grade test is safer than popping several AIs and SERMS on a daily basis like candy drops for several weeks, or in some cases, several months.

Thread Information