Thread: Cycle Advice!

oohrah101 is offline New Member

Cycle Advice!

Hey everybody! Here's the deal, I just got outta the Marines and I can finally gear up without the constant image of me getting slammed for it. I just finished an 8 week cycle of prop, enth, and tren , starting at a 1/2cc of each, every four days and after two weeks went to 1cc. I put on about 20 pounds and lost around 5% bf. I'm lookin to start another cycle in about 3 more weeks and I've read a few books but I'm lookin for some info straight from the horses mouth. I'd like to be around 280 before I start getting into cutting down and I would like to try something a little different from the last cycle to put on some real quality mass without getting too bloated and (hopefully) without losing any hair or being riddled with acne! So here's the stats gents, any help would be faaaaantastic.
    Wt: 264
    BF: 13.6
    I'm not sure what else is relevant or what someone might need to make an educated suggestion but please let me know!
    One more thing... I have a friend whos trying to get into the life and wants to slim down first, hes pretty chubbs
    Wt: 170
    BF: Looks around 23 or maybe 24
    He is deathly afraid of needles though so it would be an oral only deal.
    Any suggestions?

manblue is offline Junior Member
    you need to do pct (post cycle theropy) before anything else , need to do some research think you maybe going to fast plus you need to have about 12 week break inbetween cycle or you could mess your self up.

your friend needs to loose weight before cycling too

probably best putting previous cycle history too (was that your first cycle)

good luck !

oohrah101 is offline New Member
    Yeah I've been taking the pct line from Forged suppliments for like five weeks. I figured 8 weeks on 8 weeks off was a good a plan as any I've always been really huge like fat before the marines but I slimmed down and spent the last five years gear free. Yeah this was my first cycle though. I heard some people go get their blood tested to see where their test is before they start again but honestly I have no idea what that means. I mean I see like that theyre seeing if its "normal" but I dont know what normal is lol I'm just tryin to figure it all out and of course get yoked in the process.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    to get your blood tested means to check on your lipid levels and other critical factors to make sure everything returns to normal after you come off gear.

u have pics to post? 264 and 13% bf......hmmmmmm

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    264@13%....damn, are you really a pro bb just on off season, lol!

Def begin a pct first before delving into a new cycle. Exactly what does you current pct consist of now (the actual compound)?

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    to get your blood tested means to check on your lipid levels and other critical factors to make sure everything returns to normal after you come off gear.

u have pics to post? 264 and 13% bf......hmmmmmm
    Yeah..pics plz plz.. i wanna see a beast

jessizanna is offline New Member
    Unfortunately your dream of the perfect cycle ride can be easily quashed by some very simple factors. The changeable British weather or simple case saddle soreness for example can ruin a potentially great ride out. Fortunately wearing the correct cycling clothing is the simplest way of preventing major discomfort.No matter where you ride the British weather at sometime is going to catch you out, whether it's a typical summer shower or a chill settling in on a warm evening the correct cycling attire will always keep fairly comfortable. Good quality cycling clothes are produced using fibres that are designed to retain body heat while allowing perspiration to wick out and disperse quickly on the surface, keeping you dryer and therefore cooler. Whilst there is no way to avoid getting wet the odd summer shower wearing this style of clothing means you will dry many times quicker than the equivalent produced in say a cotton fibre.Personenunterstand

The "normal" time off is cycle time + rest time + PCT time. Well, I don't get back to normal for another 3 to 6 months after that. Each person's different. If you really want to be safe you need to get blood work done before you cycle again.

Thread Information