MarcAntonius is offline New Member

primobolan depot can affect my head hair?

Salve, i make 26 years in july, i do bjj and fitness (i go to gym 3-4years in a row but i take a brake 5 months ago) and i play soccer for 8 years antil the age of 19. I need some bust but i canot use any steroids becouse i have some medical problems like: kidney problems ( i make rocks and sand, i hope u understand), I have a higher heart valve (but i have a good cardio) and in my family is a problem with the baldness, and my self i have a littel rare hair. My question is that primobolan depot (methenolone enanthate ) from scherings can affect my head hair.
    height: 1.75m
    weight: 62-65kg
    Deit is a problem in my country becouse is more easy for me to take steroids then have a peferct diet. My sleep is very unorthodox. (but if someone can give me a diet for my stats i would be glad).
    PS: sry for my bad writing. (english is not my nativ language)

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Primobolan is one of the less androgenic steroids and it's much more anabolic than it is androgenic so hair loss shouldn't be a problem.

"Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan , as with many DHT-Derived steroids . Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan." i take this from steroid .com "steroid profile" , but is from primobolan acetat, and this makes me confused.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Primobolan Depot too is a DHT derivative and will most likely lead to hair loss in users who are genetically predisposed to it. However, dosage and cycle duration are amongst the major determinants here. In order to clear this issue for you, here is an example:

A person who is genetically predisposed to hairloss runs a novice cycle of Primobolan at 200 mg a week for 8 weeks, most likely no hairloss at all with an insignificant amount of prostate enlargement. No HTPA shutdown, some suppression only, no estrogen related issues whatsoever. Only a little bit of lean muscle gain, no visible vasodilation.

A person who is genetically predisposed to hairloss runs an advanced cycle of Primobolan at 800 mg a week for 16 weeks, most likely hairloss and most certainly a significant amount of prostate enlargement. Total HTPA shutdown, no estrogen related issues whatsoever. A whole a lot of muscle gain and a whole a lot of vasodilation.

Primobolan is a mysterious compound for many, however. Results are next to nothing with Primo when employed at dosages under 400 mg per week at shorter duration cycles. On the other hand, the drug does wonders when employed in high dosages in long cycles.

In your case, run a 8 week cycle of Primobolan Depot at 200 mg once a week injections, which should still be followed by some PCT starting from 14 days after the last injection. You can run this cycle 3 times a year with up to 3 months in between without hurting yourself. You have to drastically increase your daily animal protein intake throughout the cycles and similarly so in between cycles otherwise it is not going to build any muscle for you.

Thx very much Turkish, youre info is very good. I think i will start to make a proper diet, and then i will take primo.

Turkish, 200mg of primo from scherings + 200mg of equpioise200 from diamond per week, its a good cycle for me? it will affect my helth problems and my head hair?

If you start a 200 mg Primobolan Depot + 200mg of Equpioise cycle, you will be most certainly shut down at around the second or third week of this cycle. That is indeed not an intelligent novice cycle design as far as what I was trying to explain and advice to you. Without a solid knowledge of how to run a proper cycle and how to follow it by a successful PCT, you will end up experiencing more severe health problems than you have before. There are so many angles you have to figure out about AAS, CT, PCT and diet that I would not advice you to experiment with anything other than what I might have plainly adviced you above.

thx once agian for the info Turkish.
    PS: if i do only 200mg of equpoise is ok?

I seriously doubt 200 mg of Eq alone would shut down anyone. However, it will still supress your HTPA and you are better off not using it more than 8 weeks IMO. In the last result, a 200 mg Primobolan novice cycle is probably the safer and more reasonable one between the two.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sure, Primo is mild.
    BUT you really don't need to be using AAS at all. You even said in your post that you can't use steroids ...well guess what Primo is?

Bonapart, from a consul to a consul , i tell you that i work very hard at gym for 4 yars ( and other years before), i eat reasonable and i canot be bigger and i canot have very line muscules, my body is just a pain in .... There ar other dudes that do all kind of shity thinks and they look far better then me. Is just unfair . I have experience with anabolic steroids for 2-3years. I ask youre help becouse you know more then me for sure. The think is that i have that health problems and i dont know if there can be worst if i use, but Turkish gave me some helpful answers.
    PS: sry for my bad english

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why are you so sure that you can't get bigger or more cut?
    Maybe all those other guys just eat better than you...

becouse i know them, i train them, i make them big : D , one of them is my best friend, this dude eat 2-3 time per day , and some days he eats stuffs like crackers or other sh1ts (and this is a meal for him) and he look very cut and big.

and he lose nights, he drink and other sh1ts....

Thread Information