dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

What's wrong with this???

Why is it that I see so many people say that its not good to run dbol longer than 8 weeks, much less 6??? I'm very curious to hear some opinions or facts that back up why its not smart to run Dbol for a long period of time. I personally run dbol throughout my entire bulking cycles and have never had adverse side effects from running it 10-12 weeks @ 50mgs a day. What gives??

kelevra is offline Member
    It sounds like often many can over exaggerate the effects Dbol has on the liver. Myself I'm not afraid to run it out 8 weeks, however many seem paranoid and only run it 4. I guess to a degree it is individual dependant for the toleration of sides. I think as long as your liver is healthy to begin with and you take breaks from orals periodically, your G2g

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    D-bol like most orals are extremely hepa-toxic (liver toxic). Most people will only run orals 4 to 6 weeks and then start milk thistle to help the liver recover. Have you ever had your liver values checked? You may just be lucky... but running orals for that long can do quite a bit of damage to an organ that can't be repaired. A gamble I'm not willing to take, but if it works for you...

I agree with you man people seem to be too paranoid about the liver issue. I've never had any issues running it throughout my cycles, just was curious to see what peoples thoughts on this board were. Anyone else??

I run 1000mgs milk thistle throughout my cycle anyways just in case, soo...I guess I'm just fortunate not to get too bad of sides much less any

kelevra is offline Member
    i don't run high doses and if i do it for 8 weeks i won't do it for at least another 10, but im certainly not too worried to run it more than 4.

I guess not too many people have a problem running Dbol for that long

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    i would def go to my doc and get you liver checked monthly while u run it just to b safe

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    i would def go to my doc and get you liver checked monthly while u run it just to b safe

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Over time it's not the best idea but that doesn't mean you might never have problems. Some people smoke their entire life and never have problems others die of cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Over time it's not the best idea but that doesn't mean you might never have problems. Some people smoke their entire life and never have problems others die of cancer.
    True, true. Cant argue with that one.

Thread Information