racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

basic sus/deca cycle 4th for me

i'm on my 6th week of a sustanon /deca cycle and i'm thinking of hardening my results with the clen , running all this plus proviron and novaldex in case of bad sides...
    250mg sust every 4 days (i know its a low dose, but im satisfied with the results)
    225mg of deca mixed with every shot of sus..
    this will be for like 12 weeks roughly...some say i should've ran clen with my cycle to solidify my results others say proviron, but form my research i would assume to wait till my last shot and run the clen...i will be tyaking clomid post cycle also 3 weeks after my last shot of juice..
    any further input is greatly appreciated.

ok, so if my source gets them at .02MG=20mcg then i would be taking a shitload of pills, lol ok tks
    i'll stick with minimum dosage, i dont rely on roids for magical results, although i know clen is not a steroid ..
    tks
    Jay
    boston, MA!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you have done your research, I am proud to call you a boston bro. I would go with the clen /ECA post cycle if you want to lose some BF.

Pain

Tks, bro yes i have done the best i coul dto get information on AS, this site is very helpful and the bros here are exeptionaly good!

clen /eca sounds good, any tips on when post cycle i could run this clen/eca stack? and if stacking clen should i keep the dosage low? say work up to 100mcg and remain on such?
    tks
    Jay
    Boston

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would start it about 2 or 3 weeks after your last shot, when you start your clomid. That is when the AS will start getting out of your system so you can start bringing in that gear to offset the effects. Remember to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with the clen and on the off weeks use ECA. Don't run the ECA and Clen at the same time it will be hard on your CNS and you will get better results cycling them as there effects wear down after awhile. I would say work up to 120mcg but play it by ear on how you feel with the sides. Hope this helps.

Pain

tks painintheazz alot.
    i'll keep ya posted, tks again buddy

Thread Information