Thread: When to clen?

hybrid is offline Member

When to clen?

I am going to run a basic 12 wk cycle of test e and EQ. At the end, I want to take some clen to lean out.
    When is the best time to start on the clen?
    During the last couple of weeks of test and EQ?
    During the clomid?
    After all that is done?
    I know that any of the above choices are probably ok.
    I am more looking for what worked for you when you did something similar so that I can weigh the pros and cons.
    Thanks bros.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Running clen during the cycle is a hard one to decide on because it'll hurt your strength and lean mass gains.

You've got to decide what your major focus is.. Building muscle mass or cutting fat.

If I was you. I'd take clen for 2 weeks starting the week before you start your cycle. (So clen goes 1 week into your cycle) then run it again for 2 weeks during clomid therapy.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would start it two weeks before you end your cycle. That way you can lose some pounds before you go natural and it will make your fat loss a little easier come recovery time.

Pain

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Which is more catabolic, eca or clen ? I am in the same situation as hybridtj.

mammoth is offline Member
    Clen is actually anti-catabolic. It would be good to stack with clomid at the end of your cycle!

Originally posted by mammoth
    Clen is actually anti-catabolic. It would be good to stack with clomid at the end of your cycle!
    Yup, don't forget that ECA also has a muscle sparing property.

pain

hybrid is offline Member
    Would you start the 8 week cycle of clen (2wks on clen, 2 wks on ECA) during the taper period two or three weeks before the clomid, or would you wait until the clomid starts?
    Starting after the last inject of test and eq would seem to make sense to me since that would start the leaning process sooner.
    Or do you start clen a couple of weeks before your last inject?
    I know I am repeating a bit, just trying to get opinions. Thanks.

I would base that on how cut you want to get, the earlier you start the more cut you will get!!

Pain.

hybrid is offline Member
    Based on the timing of this cycle, cutting at the end will be important. It will be summer by the time it is over. I am thinking of starting the clen during the last week or two of injections. I guess I will play it by ear based on how I feel and look.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Clen is similar to low dose winstrol for me in terms of being anti-catabolic. ECA has nothing on clen in terms of anabolic properties, mainly because it has a very long half-life.

hybrid is offline Member
    Thanks for the help guys. I think that I am going to start the clen at the taper point of the test and eq, a couple of weeks prior to the start of the clomid. That way, I can start cutting sooner and if the anti-catabolic part works, keep more gains.
    Of course that is a ways down the road, so I may revisit this during the cycle.
    Have a great night bros.

Thread Information