Thread: Cycle advise?

braze is offline New Member

Post Cycle advise?

hello im wanting to start my next cycle some time soon! and wanted to knew what be best for me?? i train 3-4 days week now use to be 5 days a week but work been busy. i been training for 10 years now and last year i did 10 weeks with 500mg test-e a week and i cut good weight and love the strenght i got on it! thanking about running test for 12 weeks and also add tren to it also??? im just looking at trying to make a sold 215 or 220 be nice seeing i dont have to cut wieght anymore for mma i was doing. so any edvise be greatly appeciated! thank you for your time!!

Hieght 6' 2"
    weight 195lbs
    body fat 12%

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    For my second im gonna run test cyp and tren ace cycle for 12-16 weeks

not sure what dosages nothing in stone I would normally use as little as I feel I need
    about
    600+ cyp
    100+ tren eod

I personally don't want to use orals

IM all the way!

Edit: good luck with your journey

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    age?

im 25 and im just really new to gear! like i said i only did one cycle 500mg week of test! so just trying get educated on sould i stick to test or test and tren or so on and so on....

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    age?
    the reason I didn't ask was because I doubt he was training at from the age of 10

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Tren is not a good compound to use for only your second cycle. Trust me on this one. Tren comes with many side effects...all of which are highly undesired! Stick with your basics for now: test, maybe some deca , tbol, dbol seeing that weight gain is no longer an issue. I personally would just stick with a slightly higher dosage of test along with a great diet and i promise youll still see some good results with just that. Dont be one of those that assume many compounds yield better results...worse thing to believe. Good luck!

thank you all very much on this and to yungone^^ i was hoping on sticking to just test i like it last time and its just cheaper too.. im not one to cheap out but if something works now why try to change it... so heres my next question how much should i bump up a week on test??? 500mg week was great last time even tho it seemed like it took till 5th week for it to really kick in were i noticed it lol

Thread Information