Thread: What If

e cruz is offline New Member

What If

ok fellas WHAT IF this was going to be my first cycle here are my stats 23 5'7" 145 12%bf been lifting a good 2 1/2 yrs. my diet now is cal=2372 carb=140g pro=280g fat= 29regwflax64g all clean food my diet is posted in a past thread. Now i know all you guys are going to say EAT and youll grow i know but WHAT IF. WHAT IF i had my mind set on this cycle it wont start for about a month im going to try to add as much weight as i can. So here is what i think would be good one I do use the search key
    but WHaT IF i needed help.....

sust250
    500mg 1x8wk should i eod
    deca
    300mg 1x8wk (this is at 1.5 per bd weight)

post clomid therapy 300/150/50
    start clen with clomid

WHAT IF i have the gear already
    if i had 12 N/H deca nan 2ml 200mg & 16 dura 1ml 250 mg
    30 50mg clomid tb & 100 .02 clen tb WHAT IF my source had no nolva but i thought i heard that with deca sust there is no need it dont work anyway. What should i up my diet intake to ?? please help guys i want to do it as right as possible oh yeah WHAT IF

Let me know............

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Eight weeks isn't long enough. Yes you need Nolvadex or some anti-e to counteract the test.

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    What if you got more than 2300 calories? what if you got more that 140 carbs a day? Are you trying to gain weight right now? Try some weight gainer or something to get you in more calories, try to get about at least 3500-4000 calories a day and see what happens. You should get alot more carbs than your body weight.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, calories, not to mention quality caloires are elementary (complex cars, poly/mono fats, and of course animal protein)...and 8 weeks is definately too short...imo...but im biased, i like year round cycles. =P

Thread Information