Thread: Cynomel

Rusty is offline New Member

Cynomel

I 've started taking Cynomel with Sten on Nov 15. I have n't lost any weight yet. I know it's legit. So what could the problem be?
    I started on 25mgs and went up every 3 days i'm up to 100mgs.Now I'm starting to feel the effects(irregular heart beat and shakiness)

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    If you are taking it with sten, then you are gaining muscle besides loosing fat, so maybe your weight aint changing, or it might increase. Furthermore sten can produce you to be retaining liquid in your body, so you wont decrease your weight, and even look smooth, check your body fat %, and do a clean diet.

Halo is offline New Member
    You are not taking cynomel, cytomel , T3--to lose weight, you are taking it to lose fat. By combining it with Sten you are gaining muscle which we all know weighs more than fat anyway. You shouldn't give a damn about your weight if you are losing fat and gaining muscle. Losing weight comes from burning off more calories than you take in (eat less, cardio more), the real measure of your cycle is body fat %---

FB!
    FB! is offline New Member
    I usually taper up a little slower that than and I never go over 100mcg. I would actually reduce your dosage to 50mcgs. It usually takes about 2-3 before you really start to see some fat loss.

Peace
    Freakboy

Rusty is offline New Member

bump

bump

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    Rusty give us a little more info on how your training and dieting. If your taking sten then i assume your trying to build muscle so you would be eating alot to feed your mucles. Maby your trying to get ripped by taking the t-3. I dont know are on a cutting cycle or a mass cycle?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool The Main Point of Cytomel . . .

. . . is fat burning and conversion, not weight loss.

Halo makes a good point - By taking cytomel (of which Cynomel is a brand name) along with sten, you're not going to lose weight. If anything, the sten will tend to make you gain weight, as will any test.

Any time you take AS or related substances - whether test (including sten), sytomel, clen , etc. - what you are doing is essentially reversing your ratio of body fat to lean muscle mass. Think of it as a see-saw: one side goes up while the other goes down, but the total weight on the see-saw doesn't change. Even so, your body will show an overall improvement.

When I started doing test, for example, I started watching what I ate a bit more carefully - I didn't want to gain pounds. And, combining the AS with more intense workouts, I noticed that my weight stayed the same but my fat decreased/lean muscle mass increased. (Without watching diet or increasing my workout, the sten alone would make you gain pounds, not lose them.)

In other words, if you want to lose weight, don't focus on anything with a heavy anabolic component (like sten). And don't bother with anything that will zonk you into la-la land (like insulin or lasix). Just do ephedrine or an ECA stack, watch what you eat, and increase your cardio to burn more calories. More effective and safer.
    Last edited by TNT; 11-28-2001 at 04:17 PM.

Thread Information