Hercules Adonis is offline New Member

new guy seeking advise

I have been working out now for about 5 years and now I am thinking about taking it to the next level. I have read alot of good info on this site so I thought I would ask for some advise. When I first stared working out I was a real lightweight, I stood about 5'11 and tipped the scales at 140lbs. Since then I've managed to get to about 175 but I can't seem to get past that. I was cosidering trying a stack of deca 300 and test enant. My main concerns are putting on size and keeping as much of it as possible when I come off the cylce. Another thing I am worried about is "deca dick" and breaking out on my face and back. So what do you bro's think? Is the deca/test stack good for a first cycle or should I try something else??? Again I want to try something that will allow me to keep most of my gains when I come off..... thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you?

JohnnyB

Hercules Adonis is offline New Member
    I'm 26 years old

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Keeping your gains will primarily depend on your diet, training and post cycle therapy drugs....ie clomid. A test and deca cycle will be great for a 1st cycle IMO. Good luck

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CatGrabber
    Keeping your gains will primarily depend on your diet, training and post cycle therapy drugs....ie clomid. A test and deca cycle will be great for a 1st cycle IMO. Good luck
    I fully agree. The test will fight the deca dick you will be safe. As for acne that is dependent upon your body some people break out some don't.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    The deca and test will be perfect for your first go. Pain's right (I find myself saying this alot lately) about the test preventing the deca dick. As for the breaking out, are you prone to acne? If so, taking frequent showers will help, like 2-3 a day if necassary.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    yea showers will help prevent acne

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Tanning bed also helps acne.. Get in 3 times a week.. That will help keep your skin dry..

BIG-G is offline Banned
    im 26 and was a lightweight in h.s. 160lb at same height. 6 yrs training in before my decision to do a cycle was best thing ever, here u go bro:
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wks 1-10 deca 300mg ew
    wks 1-10 t-eth 500mg ew
    wks 11-13 t-prop 100mg eod
    wks 8-13 winny 50mg ed
    -clomid starts after last winny pill and ur last shot of prop should be 3 days prior to this.
    -The dbol is to jump start ur cycle cause the deca/t-eth take up to 3 weeks to kick in......
    -test enethate,, as long as ur test is at higher dosage than ur deca ur all good (no deca dick).........
    -After ur last bit of t-eth u switch to test propionate so that figuring out the exact timing for clomid is way easier.
    -start the winny 2 weeks at end of cycle to start hardening up ur muscles for better gains and possibly keeping more. Timming the winny and prop is way simple going into ur clomid therapy.
    ----BIG-G-----

Thread Information