M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

liquid oral winny

So I am in search of some oral winny to polish off my cycle of prop and tren A. I have taken oral winny tabs before but my buddy said he has some liquid oral winny that comes in a 20ml bottle in which 1ml = 50mg. Have you guys heard of this...is this stuff legit? Also, with the winny tabs (10mg tabs) I was able to split up the dose evenly throughout the day and with this liquid winny I won't be able to. What is the half life on oral winny anyway?

Bump

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The liquid is legit.
    They (tabs, oral liquid, injec.) are essentially the same, and use the same dosing protocol.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-13-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Half life is very short, can`t remember exactly but atleast twice per day dosing is far superior if possible.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I have heard of liquid winny from a few sources. Hows the cycle going by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    The liquid is legit.
    They (tabs, oral liquid, injec.) are essentially the same, and use the same dosing protocol.
    Thanks...you the man!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Half life is very short, can`t remember exactly but atleast twice per day dosing is far superior if possible.
    That's what I figured...dosing the liquid evenly will be more difficult than pulling a couple tabs out of your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    I have heard of liquid winny from a few sources. Hows the cycle going by the way?
    Cycle is going great so far...I'm approaching the end of week 7 and have gained 12 lbs. thus far with maybe a 1-2% increase in BF. One more week of bulking then dropping dosages and carbs. I have been taking in around 250g of carbs everyday throughout this bulk and plan on running 3 low (~150g carbs) followed by a refeed day (~300g carbs) during my cut stage. I will also start morning cardio 3 days a week and 4 pwo cardio sessions as well. Can't wait to cut the fat to reveal some of the muscle I have gained during the bulk...currently sitting at 206 lbs @ 10-12% BF (i'm 5'-10").

Thread Information