Thread: Albuterol

chris_karen2010 is offline New Member

Cool Albuterol

Hey I hear that Albuterol is way better thatn clen . If so how much are you supposed to take in oder for it to work?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I think clen is better everyones different

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    I am not really sure of it being waaay better than clen . The only thing that it has going for it is that it has human studies showing its anti-catabolic and metabolism raising properties, while clen only has animal studies. Albut also did not cause hypertrophy of heart muscles in the human subjects, but then, the doses were very practical unlike the super mega clen doses given to the animals in the studies.

I had access to Albut and Clen, but went for Clen because of its established doses. I personally do not remember the albut doses, so sorry.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    I am not really sure of it being waaay better than clen . The only thing that it has going for it is that it has human studies showing its anti-catabolic and metabolism raising properties, while clen only has animal studies. Albut also did not cause hypertrophy of heart muscles in the human subjects, but then, the doses were very practical unlike the super mega clen doses given to the animals in the studies.

I had access to Albut and Clen, but went for Clen because of its established doses. I personally do not remember the albut doses, so sorry.
    x2...

sn0rt is offline New Member
    It's better in relation to sides. Usually researchers start at 3mg every 4 hours to see how they react. They slowly up the dosage. (e.g if you reacted well to 3mg E4h, then the next day you can try 6mg E4h and so on..I've heard of researchers going up to 36mg per day.

Best of luck -sn0rt

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    just a shorter active version of clen

as snort said sides can be easier to cope with as you salbutamol you can stop a few hours before sleeping and not be awake all night listening to your heart pound like with clen

I ran some of my best sprint times when taking salbutamol

Thread Information