solidj55 is offline Member

Anyone have a "dream cycle" they would like to do?

I have a dream cycle that I would like to try but do not want to spend the money off of it. Most would even want to try this cycle but I do. I want quality, almost bloat free muscle. I would like to use Primobolan , Anavar , Winstrol , GH, and several OTC supps. I am shooting for the fitness model look(which I am close to now) but I would like to add a few pound(5-10) and drop some more fat. I would probably run something like this.

GH- 4iu's/day Weeks 1-26
    Primobolan- 400mgs/week Weeks 7-20(14 weeks total)
    Winstrol-50mgs/day weeks 7-12
    Anavar-40mgs/day weeks 13-20
    Clomid- 100mgs/day start week 21 for 10 days and 50mgs for 14 days

I would throw some clen , nyc, eca, usnic acid, r-ala, creatine, glutamine, etc into the mix as well.

Ducatti 996

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm beginning to think my dream "cycle" would include pec implants..........sorry frustrated as all hell over the last two weeks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: Anyone have a "dream cycle" they would like to do?

Originally posted by solidj55
    I have a dream cycle that I would like to try but do not want to spend the money off of it. Most would even want to try this cycle but I do. I want quality, almost bloat free muscle. I would like to use Primobolan , Anavar , Winstrol , GH, and several OTC supps. I am shooting for the fitness model look(which I am close to now) but I would like to add a few pound(5-10) and drop some more fat. I would probably run something like this.

GH- 4iu's/day Weeks 1-26
    Primobolan- 400mgs/week Weeks 7-20(14 weeks total)
    Winstrol-50mgs/day weeks 7-12
    Anavar-40mgs/day weeks 13-20
    Clomid- 100mgs/day start week 21 for 10 days and 50mgs for 14 days

Where's the test. HGH and test go hand in hand.

I dont like test and I am using HGH for its fat destroying properties.

Test can help burn fat also and test with hgh will help increase your IGF-1.

Here's a study on test helping to brun fat.

The male contraceptive regimen of testosterone and levonorgestrel significantly increases lean mass in healthy young men in 4 weeks, but attenuates a decrease in fat mass induced by testosterone alone.

Herbst KL, Anawalt BD, Amory JK, Matsumoto AM, Bremner WJ.

Population Center for Research in Reproduction, Department of Medicine, University of Washington (K.L.H., B.D.A., J.K.A., A.M.M., W.J.B.).

In hypogonadal men, testosterone (T) in replacement dosages is known to increase fat-free mass (lean mass) and decrease fat mass. In young eugonadal men, similar dosages of T increase lean mass, but much higher dosages of T are required to decrease total body fat mass. Current T-based male hormonal contraceptive regimens include a second agent, such as a progestin, to maximize inhibition of pituitary gonadotropins and improve efficacy. To study the effect of such combinations on body composition, we randomized healthy, young, eugonadal men into four combinations of exogenous T and the progestin, levonorgestrel (LNG): 1) 100 mg T enanthate , im, weekly plus 125 micro g LNG, orally, daily (T+LNG); 2) T plus placebo LNG (T alone); 3) placebo T plus LNG (LNG alone); and 4) placebo T plus placebo LNG (placebo). We then analyzed body composition by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry after 4 and 8 wk of treatment. T+LNG significantly increased total lean mass after 4 and 8 wk of treatment (3.5 +/- 0.9% and 4.2 +/- 1.2%, respectively; P < 0.05) and truncal lean mass after 4 and 8 wk of treatment (4.7 +/- 0.9% and 5.0 +/- 0.9%, respectively; P < 0.05) compared with baseline and placebo. T alone also increased total and truncal lean mass significantly compared with placebo after 4 wk of treatment, but not compared with baseline (3.3 +/- 1.4% and 3.2 +/- 2.3%, respectively; P < 0.05 vs. placebo), suggesting an additive effect of T and LNG to increase lean mass. Fat mass significantly decreased in the abdomen in men administered T alone compared with LNG alone (-4.9 +/- 2.8%; P < 0.05). Fat mass significantly increased in the abdomen with LNG alone (4.1 +/- 1.0%; P < 0.05) compared with baseline and was unchanged with the combination of T+LNG, suggesting that LNG attenuates the decrease in fat mass seen with T alone. There was no change in weight or body mass index in any group during the study. This study shows that in young eugonadal men 1) T alone rapidly increases lean mass and decreases fat mass in 4-8 wk; 2) T+LNG rapidly increases lean mass, but has no effect on fat mass; and 3) LNG alone increases fat mass. The favorable profile on body composition by T is, therefore, partially attenuated by the progestin, LNG. These findings suggest that androgen-based male hormonal contraceptives might have favorable effects on body composition. The impact of these changes on cardiovascular risk in normal men needs further study.

JohnnyB

Anti is offline New Member
    Masteron and a lot of it

Originally posted by Anti
    Masteron and a lot of it
    Who makes it any more?

JohnnyB

Xtrastrength is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Who makes it any more?

JohnnyB
    ** makes it, 50mg/ml.

PARABOLON
    Thats all I have to say

Originally posted by Xtrastrength

** makes it, 50mg/ml.
    He makes a liquid form now?

JohnnyB

I had seen some made by Squibb on a list, then when I got the update, it was gone. I asked around and no one had seen any or used it.

JohnnyB

gordonjerry is offline New Member
    OT, Parabolan , and Winstrol Depot.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Damn Johhny B, you are tearing up those studies lately.. Keep it up bro, I like reading them..

Well thats an interesting study Johnny B. Has anyone on here ever taken a fairly low dose of test(2-300mgs/week) stacked with GH for an extended period of time??? If so what were the results? That may be something that I consider trying. I may take 200-300mgs of test per week for about 16 weeks and 4iu's per day of GH for 20 weeks or so and see if I cant cut my bodyfat and change my body around some. I know its all about diet before anyone calls my hand to it lol.

Originally posted by solidj55
    Well thats an interesting study Johnny B. Has anyone on here ever taken a fairly low dose of test(2-300mgs/week) stacked with GH for an extended period of time??? If so what were the results? That may be something that I consider trying. I may take 200-300mgs of test per week for about 16 weeks and 4iu's per day of GH for 20 weeks or so and see if I cant cut my bodyfat and change my body around some. I know its all about diet before anyone calls my hand to it lol.
    If your over 35 you'll love it. I have another study on anavar helping reduce fat in men 40-60. That's where I'm at closer to 40, not the 60.

JohnnyB

Once upon a time I read a study that said you shouldnt stack Anavar and GH together. Any truth in that??? It had something to do with Anavar increasing GH and that you would not recieve the gains from it if you were using GH with it. Didnt sound like such a good study but I thought I would ask. If its not true then I would like to stack, Test(low dose),
    Anavar(low to moderate dose), GH and see what happens.

I've never heard of that.

JohnnyB

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Dream cycle? Well...heres one...kinda expensive though

wk 1-20 fina @ 150mg EOD
    wk 1-20 1 amp of sust EOD
    wk 1-20 tren suspension @ 100mg ED (shot only on training days)
    wk 1-? var @ 75-100mg ED (basically I'd run this as long as I can with consistent blood work, no more than 20 weeks though)
    wk 1-52 GH @ 6iu ED (yes, 1 year of GH)
    wk 1-? slin @ 10-20iu ED (split into two shots when doing 20iu, shot on training days only. cycled on/off in a pattern that I haven't decided upon yet)
    wk 1-20 HCG @ 500iu ED (shot every saturday/sunday)
    wk 1-26 aromasin @ 25mg ED

There are a lot of ?'s in the weeks since some of the cycle I'd play it by day and see how my body is doing, if all is well I'd run them longer if things are going sour I'd shorten them. It's definitely a cycle that would cost me a pretty penny though.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by nj_

wk 1-20 fina @ 150mg EOD
    wk 1-20 1 amp of sust EOD
    wk 1-20 tren suspension @ 100mg ED (shot only on training days)
    wk 1-? var @ 75-100mg ED (basically I'd run this as long as I can with consistent blood work, no more than 20 weeks though)
    wk 1-52 GH @ 6iu ED (yes, 1 year of GH)
    wk 1-? slin @ 10-20iu ED (split into two shots when doing 20iu, shot on training days only. cycled on/off in a pattern that I haven't decided upon yet)
    wk 1-20 HCG @ 500iu ED (shot every saturday/sunday)
    wk 1-26 aromasin @ 25mg ED
    DAMN! Now thats a dream cycle

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    lol...cool thread...

well maybe primos @ 600 week for 12 weeks..along with some Spa anavar and maybe some parabolan ..shit all tough to get items LMAO!!

D.W.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Forgot to mention, I'd throw in EQ for wks 1-20 @ 400-600mg/wk with that cycle I posted.

Xtrastrength is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I had seen some made by Squibb on a list, then when I got the update, it was gone. I asked around and no one had seen any or used it.

JohnnyB
    Yeah, my guy has it stocked right now. Look around, you'll find it

Thread Information