strigfellow is offline New Member

First injectable cycle.. need some good advice please guys

Hey guys, been training 3-4 yrs and i am 25 yrs of age, have taken oral steroids before but did not get the gains i wanted and didnt like the idea of my liver being more damaged than if i took jabs so anyway started first jab cycle last week which contains of 1 mil of 500mg duratest and 1 mil of 75mg trenbolone ... is this ok for a first course and should i expect any side affects??? any answers much appreciated!!!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strigfellow View Post
    Hey guys, been training 3-4 yrs and i am 25 yrs of age, have taken oral steroids before but did not get the gains i wanted and didnt like the idea of my liver being more damaged than if i took jabs so anyway started first jab cycle last week which contains of 1 mil of 500mg duratest and 1 mil of 75mg trenbolone... is this ok for a first course and should i expect any side affects??? any answers much appreciated!!!
    Dop the tren ! firstly 75mgs pw will do nothing other than shut you down hard a make recovery from the test that much more difficult, secondly tren has some serious side effects that even more advanced steroid users can't handle. keep it to a test only cycle. how long do you plan on running the cycle, what is your planned pct, how strong is your diet and do you have anything on hand to combat side effects.

Fetch is offline Member
    Agreed, drop the Tren .
    What are your stats and goals? What is your proposed cycle? How many weeks/etc?
    Height/Weight/BF %/etc?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    test only first cycle.

stats?

Thread Information