durty30 is offline New Member

First Cycle - Sust 250

This is my first cycle as well as my buddies. I am at week 4 right now and havent gained much weight but i went from not eating right, drinking alch reguraly and not working out to strict diet, no alcohol and working out every other day so i hope lack of weight gain is just because a decrease in bf. I am 5'-10" 195 lb. The question i have is why is it that my buddy seems to have more problems than me with the injections. We both use same TYPE of gear and needles and inject in butt. For some reason his has been extremely sore for about two days after each injection yet mine dosent hurt at all. Any tips or tricks that can help? I have researched injection methods and we are doing it per the book.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    to get advice here you need to provide stats;
    height
    bf%
    yrs training
    planned pct
    goals for this cycle

durty30 is offline New Member
    I just updated my profile...........
    age -30
    weight - 195lb
    height - 5'-10"
    bf% - Not sure
    yrs training - 4weeks recent, two years total ( but that was around 2008)
    goals for this cycle - I wanna bulk up maybe to bout 210 lbs then start cutting on the next cycle. I'm currently benching around 225 and would like to be able to be pushing around 300 at the end of the 10 week cycle. I am currently in week 4.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks training after such a long break you risk doing seriouse damamge to a ligament or connective tissue if you push it too hard. as far as pain on injection everyone is different. some guts adjust quicker than others he could try warming the gear before injecting and massage the site afterwards.
    what about your pct?

Fetch is offline Member
    I remember the first time I started injecting... my delt hurt for a week. I would alternate delts for 2x week injections... and by the time a full week passed and I was ready to do the first delt again, sometimes it was still sore. This pain lasted pretty much the entire first cycle. I couldn't raise my arms above shoulder level.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by durty30 View Post
    This is my first cycle as well as my buddies. I am at week 4 right now and havent gained much weight but i went from not eating right, drinking alch reguraly and not working out to strict diet, no alcohol and working out every other day so i hope lack of weight gain is just because a decrease in bf. I am 5'-10" 195 lb. The question i have is why is it that my buddy seems to have more problems than me with the injections. We both use same TYPE of gear and needles and inject in butt. For some reason his has been extremely sore for about two days after each injection yet mine dosent hurt at all. Any tips or tricks that can help? I have researched injection methods and we are doing it per the book.
    You should of done that first for awhile before hopping on AAS, not just think diet needs to change cause of AAS who knows how good you could of done it naturally

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man.. 4 weeks recent... what does that mean???? you started to work out 4 weeks ago after long break? and you are at 4th week of cycle...?? you started to workout as well as to cycle together..??? thats hilarious man...

Forthelooks is offline New Member
    Welcome to the Sust 250 club. Your shoulder may be a better spot so you use it more often during the day and it helps to move it through your muscle. Your glut can just cork up after an injection. Try your shoulder, if you find a spot that doesn't hurt, mark it with a pen :-) then you'll always find it again. After a few weeks it wont hurt.

Get something for gyno too.

Thread Information