FlyingNun is offline New Member

Making HCG 5000iu last 10wk cycle?

So I am trying to prepare things for my cycle which will be 10 weeks. I plan on taking around 250iu twice a week. But as I understand once you mix the HCG with bacteriostatic water it is only good for 30 days refrigerated? Is there any way around this and make it last the whole cycle? Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Nope you need to get more once mixed only good for 30 days in fridge. If you can find it in 1000 iu amps than that would work better if there is such thing.

FlyingNun is offline New Member
    any more input?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As long as your fridge works well and you don't leave the door open for 5 minutes at a time like my last girlfriend you will usually be fine for 60 days. Most long ester tests do not cause a lot of changes till at least 3 weeks in so just go ahead and wait till week 2 mix it up and you will be fine. I have done this myself many times and at the end of the cycle the HCG seems just as effective as at the beggining.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    As long as your fridge works well and you don't leave the door open for 5 minutes at a time like my last girlfriend you will usually be fine for 60 days. Most long ester tests do not cause a lot of changes till at least 3 weeks in so just go ahead and wait till week 2 mix it up and you will be fine. I have done this myself many times and at the end of the cycle the HCG seems just as effective as at the beggining.
    Does it lose potency after 30 days?

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    My HCG still seems to be working at the end of my 10 week cycle and I had one 5000 iu vial. I started at week three or four though.

Quote Originally Posted by blastedlooger View Post
    My HCG still seems to be working at the end of my 10 week cycle and I had one 5000 iu vial. I started at week three or four though.
    Oh really i think it loses potency. Does anybody have anymore facts on how long it lasts in fridge?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Does it lose potency after 30 days?
    Originally Posted by Far from massive

I do not have a lab at my diposal, but to me and others who have used HCG that I have reconstituted, it seems to be just as effective.

Thread Information