DGK
    DGK is offline Member

Totally new and need some advice

So im 26, 6', with a decent athletic and lifting history. I had a testicle removed due to cancer a yr ago and due to two surgerys and chemo my wieght is down to 175 when i use to be 200. My testosterone is in the low average range and was previously above average before the orcectomy.
    Im planning on getting some gear and just want to know what are some opinions on what i should get from my options and what my dosage should be.
    I can get Andropen 275 and or Test 400. Again i have no experience with any of this and am looking for some advice thanks in advance.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    imo the test 400 but i am new to this aswell. hope you wont have to go through anything like that again. enjoy the gains

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! Congrats to you on your healing.

Enjoy the site~

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Thank you both. Im hoping to get on the right track as far as cycles and everything from the info on here. Any suggestions?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You are welcome. The guys will be around to chime in. Hang on.....

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i'm not 100 percent on this, but i think when you have an orchiectomy, the other teste takes over for 100 of the production.

assuming that that's right, then you'll be fine. otherwise, you'll run into problem post-cycle, trying to restore a normal test balance to hold on to gains and to have normal/natural hormone production afterwards.

that being said, you should always do Testosterone only as your first cycle... so my vote is for the test you can get your hands on. my advice to you is to read up on the different types of test (ester lengths)... figure out which one fits your goals best... then get that.

then look up pct and hcg stuff. all of the edu threads are good for you to read through

27300man is offline Associate Member
    I assume with Test400 you inject once a week? Is that ok for your hormone levels? I just read good things bout TestAndropen. Make sure you get your PCT before you start your cycle

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had a number of discussions with my urologist and endo, both are in agreement that losing a testicle should have no impact on your test levels.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Yeah i have had the same discussions with my eurologist and oncologists. They said that it should be no prooblemn for the remaining testicle to take over production but alas there has been a lowering of my testosterone . I have been trying for months to get out of the 175 lb weight range andd its just not happening. What should i use for a pct. ?
    And the person that i could get the test 400 from said that i would be injecting 2x a week on this cycle- .5 2x a week for the first week. then 1cc 2x a week for weeks 2,3,4, then 1.5 cc 2x a week for weeks 5 and 6. than follow the same schedule back down? this seems like alot to me what do u all think?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you believe your test levels to be dropping, you should discuss this with both your endo and urologist and even your oncologist. A simple blood panel will confirm or deny your suspicions. If you do have low free/total test levels, then you would be a prime candidate for TRT. A standard dose is 100mg cyp every week. Once your test levels stabilize and with an adequate exercise and diet program, your physique should begin to normalize. I am really hesitant about a full on cycle which promotes additional growth. As a cancer survivor, it may not be a good idea to have anything other than normal test levels. You would NOT want the test to be a catalyst and trigger a relapse. These are all discussion points no one here on the board is really qualified to give you advice on, since yours is an exceptional case.
    Good luck!

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I know my test is low i have already had the blood work done. Im in the low normal range but before the original surgery a yr and a half ago i was above the average range. I have asked my oncologists about some kind of trt since i was told befor the surgery that it would be available if needed. But since im in the "low normal " range they dont want to . My argument is if i was "above average" test levels b4 then being in the low normal range now is not normal for me. Im just wondering if the cycle my source is reccomending is good or overkill and what gear i should use.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I'd start out with a different mg of test. T400 will fire up your virgin muscle at the injection site.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Ok what about the andro 275? that had 5 diff tests in it but a lower dosage of test?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    and the andro has deca in it which is good for joints.. and i have read that the test 400 will dry joints out.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    bump....

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    bump...

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    So i guess the dose schedule my source gave me is correct since no one has said otherwise?

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Free bump i dont know sorry

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    bumppppppp it up ..

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    All the info your looking for is available to you by reading the STICKIES around the forums, spam bumping is not going to help.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    my bad bro.. can u point me in the direction of any particular stickie.?

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    I'm going by experience here, so, FIRST, I suggest strongly that you read all stickies in this forum. particularly relating to diet, training, and use of roids, and pct.
    Second, you are like my twin here. I had cancer a few years ago, my testicle was removed, and there was a slight change imo. I can't make gains like others without test help imo. I just completed my first 12 week cycle, and my experience has been less intense than others I've read on this site.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    my source told me to run adro 275 half a cc on the first mon and thurs, then 1cc weeks 2-4 mon and thurs, then 1.5cc mon and thurs weeks 5-6, then come back down the same way weeks 7-12.. is this bad, good, or ugly

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    my source told me to run adro 275 half a cc on the first mon and thurs, then 1cc weeks 2-4 mon and thurs, then 1.5cc mon and thurs weeks 5-6, then come back down the same way weeks 7-12.. is this bad, good, or ugly
    idk why you'd ramp up and then ramp back down. i'd just do 1cc weeks 1-12, personally

Thread Information